3.

The next day in university-

"Aarav so when shall I meet you're parents? We'll get graduated after 2 day's so shall I meet them on our graduation day?"  Suzanne questions him.

"Well suzi not on that day in fact on our graduation day I won't sit with you. We'll definitely celebrate it later." He make's an excuse.

"I was thinking if we could go to
"Vrenuka Villa"? Like that's a very adventurous place and others would like it too?"

"Sure we'll discuss about it later?"

A week later after their graduation-

"Mom, granny everyone! Please let me go! I promise I'll be back within a week!" Aarav pleads

"Son don't you know it's all wrong? You're committing a sin! Going out ! Attending parties! It's a sin!" His granny scolds him.

"I'm going! You guy's won't listen to so I'm just leaving! Cause sometimes you need accept the changes don't have to be so conservative!"

Aarav, Suzanne and their friends Abhinav, Mayank, Ritu, Shreya, Mohit, Parth and Vaani go to the villa for their post graduation celebration.

"Suzi isn't it the same villa which went viral all over India because whoever stayed there was affected by the evil spirit which they said is in the backyard?" Vaani was perplexed thinking why suzi chose the haunted villa.
"Vaani you get scared so easily! There's nothing like that. I've checked everything online and the new's you're talking about it was just a rumour! Vrenuka villa's are very famous tourist destination and isn't it obvious that someone wants to harm their reputation?" Vaani sits quietly. Suzi and the other girls were in one car and the boy's were in another car.

"Aarav if you aren't planning to marry Suzi then I will." Mayank joke's but Aarav gets angry. It's not the first time Mayank has passed such comments he's been doing it for a long time. This time Aarav gets furious cause Mayank said it in front of other friends too.

"You better shut you're mouth Mayank. Joke's apart this isn't something funny. Even if I don't marry Suzi I'll marry her someday you shouldn't be concerned about it brother."

"It's not a joke dude! You have no right to talk me like that watch you're stupid ass mouth."

When their arguments get heated the other three boy's try to sort it out.

  "Vrenuka Villa" -

Everyone enter the Villa Ritu and Vaani feel agitated. The out look of the Villa wasn't pleasing it was similar to the one's the horror movies show. Suzi was excited to explore she along with Aarav enter the Villa first and roam around everywhere. There was a swimming pool in the backyard. The water was clean unlike the Villa. The Villa had 5 room's. 2 in the ground floor, 2 on the first floor and one room on the terrace. The owner of the Villa had restricted them not to enter the last room which was on the terrace.

Aarav and Suzi were in one room, Mayank, parth in second room, Abhinav, Mohit in one room on first floor, Ritu, Shreya and Vaani in another room.