5.

Ritu's pov -

I woke up the next morning and thought about the previous night. Vaani said I asked her to play with me? What's wrong with her? I was thinking about it when I saw Suzi coming down the stairs.

"What happened?" She questioned me. I explained her everything she laughed hysterically. " How is that possible? Vaani must've dreamed it." Suzi said to me.

"Well I hope it was her dream because I'm literally flabbergasted." I spoke with Suzi and then went upstairs. I wanted to do swimming today. When I looked out of the window Parth was there in the backyard near the pool.

I went down a strong wind blew. I felt uneasy as if someone is looking at me. I jumped in the pool played with Parth for a while. Then went up to my room all my things were scattered on the floor.

Who did it? Vaani Or Shreya? This isn't funny! I changed my clothes. Called them both they came in.

                   Shreya's pov -

I heard Ritu calling me I went up. The whole room was messed up all her things were cluttered.
"What happened?" I asked her.

"Shreya I should ask you that! Who did it? What about you Vaani?" She replied.
I said her that Vaani was with me and we were in the kitchen.

"Don't make it a big deal Ritu. Come with us let's have lunch." I said her.

We all went out for dinner. Suzi is a great singer! Abhi and Mayank danced like there's no tomorrow.

It's was getting dark so we returned to our villa. Vaani and Ritu were already asleep. I switched off the lights and was about to sleep when someone started banging on the door. "Are these people messing around with us?" I thought to myself. At first it didn't bother me the banging stopped. I felt my eyelids getting heavy I fell asleep.

It was around midnight that I felt someone knocking the door soon someone started banging. I was scared to open the door. I turned around Ritu and Vaani had woken up because of the noise.

                     Vaani's pov-

I was in a deep sleep when I heard someone banging the door I woke up saw that my friends were already awake. I asked Shreya to open the door she was scared. I couldn't even tell Ritu to do it because I know she's a coward. I gathered myself with all the confidence to open the door.

I went unlocked the door. I was perplexed because no was there.

"No one's here." I said to my friends.

"But the banging was too loud. I think Mayank Or Abhi are playing with us." Ritu slowly uttered.

"I will go out and check you guy's stay here." I told them and went down.

                       Ritu's pov -
I did not want Vaani to go but it's better that we know who did that. I mean pranking by doing such stuff it's creepy.

My bed started vibrating. I looked at Shreya she noticed it too. With a loud noise the door closed. We both screamed. All the frames in our room started falling down.

I turned around looked in the mirror I saw something.... It wasn't my reflection... A girl... Her face covered with blood... I screamed even more loudly...

Someone started banging at the door.. Shreya ran and opened.. We were shocked to see.. That Vaani... She .. She was lying on the floor...

I didn't know what to do.