8 .

Jay's pov-        

I had forgot my phone in the dinning room. So I went out to get it. But then I saw shreya coming down the stairs.
"What happened shreya? You didn't sleep yet?" She looked worried.

"After whatever has happened I'm not able to sleep with them. I thought I'd sleep on the sofa." She stated.

Tick, Tick, Tick and it was exactly 3:00am.

I looked at Shreya and asked her to go back to her room

I looked at Shreya and asked her to go back to her room. She was afraid too. She noded her head and started climbing the stairs. I grabbed my phone and was about to return to my room when I heard someone knocking the door.

I had to pass through the hallway to open the door. The hallway has never looked so creepy before.

A sudden gust of wind blew, making the glasses rattle on the shelves

No this isn't right I must go back to my room. On my way to room I saw parth coming out.

" What's wrong? Where are you going?" I asked m

" I'm going to the terrace." He replied

" Are you out of you're mind? It's midnight parth! And you know about this villa don't you?" I was flabbergasted with his statement.

" Of course I know but something's wrong Jay. The day we came to villa
I guess I saw someone on the terrace and I think it's the same person who is doing all this so that we leave the villa." He articulated.

" I'm coming with you then!"
We both went up stairs. Parth opened the door. When we went on to terrace parth asked me to open the room's lock. While I was busy doing it i felt uneasy.

I went inside the room looked around I couldn't believe what I just saw.. Parth lying on the floor.. He was dead. I screamed while shouting for help. I didn't want to go near parth's body  I stood near the stairs and screamed.

"MAYANK! AARAVV! GUY'S HELP HELP WHERE ARE YOU ALL? HELP."

                 Mayank's pov-