Operation: Clothes Shopping

''Abril! Come on wake up!'' You say jumping on the bed trying to wake up April excitedly. Since today was a big day for you since you wanted to ask April to go clothes shopping with you ''Mmm. Five more minutes...'' April says while pulling the covers over her head trying to block the bright light from the window and go back to back to sleep.

''Five more minutes my ass!'' You say jumping more and trying to pull the blanket off of her. April was really tired since she stayed up late at night just talking to Leo and just him asking questions about you and shit  just being patient for when April tells you about her 'other friends'. But since she hasn't told you yet he had to keep waiting until she tells you about them since she just met you two days ago. ''I'm tired.'' She says pulling the blanket back on her head with a sleepy tone and regretting staying up with Leo just telling about her you and other shit.

''What time you went to sleep?'' You asked trying to pull the blanket off of April who was refusing to even get out of bed. ''Uhh...10ish maybe?'' April lied pulling the blanket more up to her face ''Ha, thats funny because I went to sleep at 10:30.'' You say not believing the lie April told you and kept tugging the blanket. ''Fine. I was up talking to a friend of mine and didn't realize the time. Which was an instant regret on my part.'' She says while now having the blanket taken off of her completely.

''Hey! I don't wanna get up!'' She says trying to grab the blanket from you and not get out of bed. ''You have too! I made breakfast. Wait a friend?'' You asked while having a big smirk across  your face and wiggling your eyebrows. ''Yes, a friend just a friend tho. And why you smirking at me like that? He's just a friend!'' She says just looking at you with a unamused face and you not knowing that your gonna be the one that's gonna like him and not the other way around. ''Uh-huh sure Apes. Sooo who likes who?'' You asked while nudging her with your elbow and having a big fat smirk on your face still. ''Girl, I don't like him. He's just a friend along with his brothers.'' She says while standing up in front of you and grabbing a pillow from beside her.

''Aww, darn it! I was about to sing a cute shipping song. But wait he has brothers!?" You say with a surprised tone and looks at April grabbing a pillow too. ''Yeah, he's not the type to be a lonely child.'' April says hitting you with the pillow and making you fall off the bed and hit the floor but not that hard. ''Ohh, I'm totally curious on wanting to meet them now. And ow!'' You said standing up from the floor and standing back on the bed and you hit April sending her to the floor like she did to you but again not that hard. ''You'll soon enough. Since he kinda wants to meet you as well.'' April says standing up from the floor and looking at you with a big smirk across her face the same one you had when you thought that she liked the 'friend' she stayed up last night talking to. ''Hold up you're serious? And why you smirking now!?'' You asks while

hitting April with your pillow again to whip that smirk off her face and looks away but not blushing just looking away. ''Yup! And because I'm having my payback since you thought I liked him or something.'' April says while making another smirking face at you and throwing you the pillow to finally end the pillow fight you both were doing. ''Hmm. Touché. But I'm excited to meet him and his brothers not only him.'' You say dodging the pillow April threw at you and getting down from the bed to walk towards the bathroom ''Oh, your breakfast is in the microwave.'' You said before closing the door behind you. ''Ok! Going now mom.'' She says as a joke and laughing a little getting down from the bed to head towards the kitchen to eat since she was starving after their little game of pillow fight.

She sat down and ate the food that you made which was Mangú with salami, onions and three slices of fried cheese which she learned was your favorite dish since you were little girl. April actually ate the whole thing on how good the food was and didn't know that you knew how to cook which was surprisedly for her and smiled at the thought of Mikey already liking you since he liked cooking and so did you. (Just incase some of you don't know what it is: It's an Dominican dish that Dominican's make that you could eat it as an breakfast, lunch and dinner. I just wanted to add it since I'm Spanish and I love eating it :D)