Newsworthy

A hippo was on a rooftop and was sliding down the stairs and instantly fall down onto the rooftop floor but eventually got up and looked around with a fighting stance. Walking to the edge of the rooftop and taking off the head of the hippo suit ''You sure that evil mutant hippo is around here? Its a million degrees in this thing.'' Raphael asked while tugging the neck of the suit and looking at his brothers. His brothers appeared behind him and sat down on the floor with you just standing and folding your hands against your chest just watching from afar. ''Um, I'd be happy to wear it, if you need a break.'' Michelangelo said putting his head inside of the hippo suit and doing a pose. 

''No, no. No, no , no , no. I'm the leader. The leader wears the suit.'' Raph says while tugging off the hippo suit off Mikey's head and hugging it against his chest. ''Well, I mean, he's got a point. Raph's the most hippo-like.'' Leonardo says laughing at his own joke with Mikey, Donnie and Rose laughing along which made him smile a little happy to see her laughing at his jokes even though there sometimes bad. 

''I'm gonna attract him, I need a little more of that female hippo scent.'' He says pointing at himself and looking at Donatello who had the perfume because he really didn't truest his brothers to hold onto it. He took out the perfume and twirled it on his hands and pressed on the trigger which sent a pink cloud towards Raphael and it kissed his cheek before disappearing with a poof. ''Jazzy fresh.'' 

He said with a small blush on his face right after hearing someone screaming for help and snapping him out his trance. ''Help.'' The person said whoever was really screaming for help ''Guys, that's must be him.'' Raphael says and everyone grabs their attention towards the screaming person. ''A hippo magician is trying to saw my magic worm in half.'' The person screamed and they jumped from the rooftop and landed on the play set of the playground at the park and looked down at the worm that was in between of two boxes pretending to be passed out and two arrows pointing at him and with a spotlight flashing at him. ''Does anyone else find this whole thing a little-'' Leo says getting cut off by his twin ''Odd?' and Mikey cutting off Donnie saying ''Just- magic worm?'' who got cut off by Raph saying ''Totally legit.'' while doing a hand gesture and putting on the hippo head suit back on his head. 

''Like a trap?'' You said rolling your eyes and finding this a little suspicious not seeing a magic hippo anywhere. He jumped from the play set saying ''Don't worry, Raph will save you.'' and landed on the ground making a earth quake causing the worm slip out the two boxes and he quickly re-position the box with him going  back in between and pretending to be passed out. He landed on a square like matt ''Uh...'ey, 'ey. Raph is stuck'' He said trying to get himself unstuck and trying calling for his brothers to come get him out the situation he was in while he whirled  his arms in the air. ''Not again.'' Leonardo says slapping his hand against his face and jumping down the play set stabbing his sword onto the sand pit and trying to help him get free out the trap with Donnie and Mikey joining and you just rolling your eyes and joining in to help. The mutant worm man was just trying to hold his laughter just watching from where he was and just absorbing them trying to get their brother unstuck and ended up laughing.

''Stepped right into my goop trap.'' He says and everyone looks at the mutant worm man confused with Raphael lifting up the hippo head suit up ''Your what now?'' He asks still confused like the others. ''Goop trap.'' He says before getting cut off by Mikey saying ''Talking worm man?'' He says while sliding down the slide. ''That was all a ruse. For I am Warren Stone, your greatest and-'' He says getting into a pose and taking off his fake glasses getting cut off once again ''I'm sorry, Warren who?'' Leo says having a bored face and poking the mutant worm man on his hair making a squeaking noise. 

And Donnie just looking at him with a hand on his chin and you just trying to get Raph free from the goop trap he was in but struggling in the process ''Stop it. Stone. I'm your great- I'm your greatest fo-'' He says mumbling the words before getting cut off once again by the turtles. ''Ah, don't tell me. What are you? Uh, Worm-Man?'' Leo says doing a wiggling hand gesture in front of the mutant worm man.