7 chapter

Cutted part of My YouTube channel Story BEYOND LOVE:

Now both are dancing with soft smile on there face. Both are souch involved in each other. Tae Start coming close to Jungkook. Both lost in each other then there lips meet. Both are kiss each other passionately without any lust . Soon the kiss heat up and Tae held Kookie waist tightly while kookie held Tae shoulder and kiss for 10 minutes. It's got hard for lookie to breath , he taps Tae shoulder and Tae leaves Kookie with  leat suck .

Kookie is panting hardly, looking so breathtaking, his swallow lips, his red cheeks and that's it Tae lost his control and kissed Kookie again but this time with tongue involved. Tae tap Kookie thigh Kookie got it he circle his legs on Tae's waist. Tae takes Kookie to bed( which is arranged for their sleep ) and lay Kookie down without leaving his lips and hovering over him and kiss him wildly.
After kissing each other for 20 minutes Tae Start leaves wet kisses on Kookie jaw and neck . Then he took Kookie's neck flesh in his mouth and sucked it hard, Kookie moaned loudly. Ahhhh Tae... Hyung.

After hearing Kookie moans Tae lost his control and started sucking Kookie's neck and left a hickeys on his neck . And Kookie moans messily. After 20 minutes making out section.

Tae said " we should stop here  , before I lost my control".

Kookie nods his head shyly and both of them sleep while cuddling each other.

_____________________________________________

Now you can go back to YouTube channel and read remaining.