8

Cutted part of My YouTube channel Story BEYOND LOVE:

Tae eats Kookie lips while Kookie is moaning " Ahhh ahha hmm .. hubby" .

Tae Start kissing Kookie hardly cuz of his desire for Kookie with lust and love . Tae is eating like a hungry wolf whole Kookie is moaning. Kookie also kisses Tae passionately but he can't match with Tae speed .

Tae leaves Kookie lips and looks at Kookie , he is looking fuck sexy with sollow lips Tae again kiss Kookie after eating Kookie lips for 10 minutes, Tae Start sucking and licking kooki from jaw to neck . Tae bite Kookie. Kookie "Ahh hubby" hearing Kookie moans Tae suck Kookie more passionately. Kookie maoning masily. AHH.AHH.... AH. AHH.. .. HUBBY .. aAHH suzh... Ah .

Tae held Kookie both head with his one hand and move his second hand on back of Kookie to open his zip. Tae open Kookie zip and it's reavl kooki beauty bone and his breast .

Tae looked at Kookie who is trying to free his from from Tae to cover his breast . "Love you really want this Tae asked"Kookie looked at Tae and his head .

"Then stop covering what is mine "Tae said in his domaint voice Kookie shiver .

Tae start making heckies on Kookie beauty bone while his one hand suzk Kookie cloth breast "Kookie moan loudly"Ahhh ... Hmm Ahh hubby .

Tae suzk Kookie breast hardly and give wet kisses to Kookie cavag. Kookie is moan Ahh ahh. Hubby . ..
Tae open Kookie bra and throw in coner and lost on Kookie beauty. His breast milk while with his plick ni**Les . Tae took Kookie one ni**le in his mouth and Pinsky his other ni**le . Kookie moans loudly " Ahhh hubby a... Haha .hhhh.. slowly Hub...by Ahh .

Tae suck Kookie ni**le for 15 minutes and leave his ni**le with last bite " Kookie lost and scarmed loudly "Ahhhhhhh ahhh hubby. Kookie tried to push Tae but Tae held Kookie's waist tightly and took another nipple and held the buried nipple, Kookie lost his all senses" Ahhh ahhh... and held Tae hair to Congres him to sucked hard.

Tae touture Kookie breast for 30 minutes and move to Kookie belly with things anything Tae trusth his tongue in Kookie bellybutton and Kookie screamed " Ahhh hub..by n..ot the..ere .hubby...y Ah..ahh.ahaha. ..pl.a...s.e n...oth there " Kookie moans and try to move Tae from his bellybutton, Tae teased Kookie bellybutton Pierce Tae held Kookie hip to keep him in place " Kookie cum loudly while screamed Tae " Ta.. e. Ahhhh. " ." Fuck love by this you cum " Tae said and again trusth Kookie Bellybutton. Kookie starts sobbing after touturing Kookie bellybutton which makes Kookie cum one more time Tae leaves kooki who is looking at the mess an beautiful mess .

Tae looked Kookie whose eye are closed breathtaking heavyily. Breast is reddish colour with toutured. Nipples is buried full body is filled with blackish maroon heckies.

" Fuck mess a beautiful my mess" Tae said staring at Kookie, Kookie opens his eye and looked Tae .

Baby If you want , we will stop here . You are already so sensitive and cum ed for two time " Tae said

" hubby I want you to carry on " Kookie said looking at Tae eye.

Tae about to kiss Kookie but Kookie stop him . Tae through Kookie is telling him to stop but Kookie whispers" Hubby please take your clothes off" .

Tae clucked at Kookie and stood up and removed his clothes shamelessly while looking in Kookie's eye . Kookie got shy .

Tae removed his clothes and he was about to romved his boxes Kookie glup his throat looking at Tae dick which do big immediately move Hai face on other side when Tae smirk at him . " why aur getting shy baby it's yours, do you like the view".

Kookie got red Tae again hovered over Kookie and romved his leftover clothes. Now both of them is necked . Tae kiss Kookie lipse while make Kookie spread his legs Tae sit between Kookie legs and crass his thighs. Kookie moans Tae bend at the leavel of Kookie thighs and statr making heckies on Kookie thighs Kookie is in cloud nine.

Kookie breath stopped when Tae thrust his tongue in Kookie pu**y hole with anything wraning

Aahhhhhh.... Ta..E.. Hyung no .t there. ....I..t..s...dirty...ahhhh....ahhh ..nooo. "

Tae is eating Kookie hole with so much passion.

Kookie again cum but Tae don't leave him until his full Kookie try to puch Tae but he can't .

After making Kookie cum . He drinks with happiness he leave kooki pu**y lips with last suck .

Kookie is sobbing , he is so sensitive now but he is enjoying everything Tae is doing.

Tae come to Kookie face and kiss him .
" love tell me if it's hurt him " Tae said .

Kookie nods with Tae thrust his dick nip in the Kookie hole , Kookie screamed in pain and few drops of blood fell" Ahhhh ...ahhhhh ... Taehyung..and held Tae's shoulder tightly.

After making Kookie relax Tae thrust his full dick Kookie scream in pain cuz it's his first time and more drops of bleed fell down .

Tae graon feeling tight hole of Kookie and bleed on his dick.

" Shhh relax love hmm " Tae said While crassing Kookie's waist with kissing his face .

Kookie is busy in Tae . Tae thrust his while dick in Kookie with thrust. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Taehyung Kookie scream.

Kookie started sobbing. Relax love relax after making Kookie relex. Kookie tell Tae to move .

Tae start moving . " ahmm hmmmm ahhhhh. Ah ah ah.

Tae start thrusting hardly and Kookie is moaning in pleasures while Tae is gron at Kookie tight hole...

Tae held Kookie legs and put them on his shoulder and Start thrusting him hardly and passionately, Kookie is screaming in pleasures.
"Ahhh ...ahha..ahhhhhhhhhh ....Hu..nbby. ...sl...oow...dow.....n ...sooo.......b..I...g ...A...hhhhhhh.ahhha.ahh.a..ahhhh .

"Fuck love so tight, I love it, all is mine hmm right tell me it's whom" Tae asked while thrsutiny him more hardly.

" Ye...s .... it's... your... ...Ahh... I'm...Kim..t..ae...hy..un..y..,I ..mmm.Ahhh..hmmm.you...r"Kookie said while sobbing.

" Yes mine , only mine" Tae Said while thrsuting Kookie harshly. Tae and Kookie is lost in pleasures.

" h..U..BBy.... I'm...cu...mi..Ng ahhhhhh." Kookie said cumed so hardly making Tae d**k slipped. Now Kookie body is shaking and Tae is love it .

" Hu. .b....by.. it's...to ...much." Kookie said while sobbing .

" Fuck Baby.. just 1 minute , I'm about to cum..hmmmm.." Tae said and After thrusting in Kookie for 15 minutes Tae cumed with moan" Ahhhh fuck " .

Kookie moan when Tae cum inside Kookie" Ahhhhh hubby....sooo...W..arm" Kookie overwhelmed with Tae cumed and passed out.Tae look at his beautiful mess , Kookie is looking so beautiful with Tae marks. Tae crass ed Kookie cheeks and kissed Kookie's forehead.

After some time get up and look at sheets which is full of bleed and cum of then . Tae feels proud to be the first of Kookie and clean both of them and sleep while hugging Kookie.