family

When WY was in the buried mountain taking care of the Wen and his adopted son a yuan.
Jc was rebuilding his sect
He fell in love with lxc but this is a story for aother day
Jc was about to tell his sister and brother about his pregnancy and his relationship with lxc ,on JL 1 month but you all know what happened.

Anyway after WY and jyl died, Jc was all depressed and blamed himself he almost killed himself if lxc wasn't there.

After that he give birth to Lan jingyi, he secretly Married lxc, the only people that know were lwj lqr and Jc closest disciple,
But he had to send his dear child away bc he had the gusu mark (mark that show the next heid)
That's how Jc lost his son to gusu.
Lxc couldn't do anything bc of the mark
If he didn't cultivate in the lan's way he would lose his life.

Ljy always come to yummer when JL isn't there, he stay beside his a-niang all the time
He sometimes came "to learn about Jiang or the yummer since it hot their in summer" alone,
Or with his a-die on official meeting,
Sometimes lqr let them go to spand time.
His mother would alway talk about WY he called him a mistarious gege who died back than, jc would alway talk about how great and awesome was WY but he never told him that he was YP, ljy become a big fan to this mysterious uncle who helped in the war and saved his a-niang or how the cultivation world was scared of him and the time he saved the poor wen,Than he find out it was yl, he didn't care what the world talk he knew that his A-niang didn't kill him, he also believe that WY was a good person.

Jc come to gusu a lot since JL is a student there, Ljy is always jealous of the way JL is stick to his mother, he wish he had the yummer mark, he doesn't hate gussu he just miss his mother, but them he would miss his father....

When Jc comes to gusu with JL, ljy would alway sneak to his room and spand the hole day talking Jc would always listen and smile or laugh.
He love his a-niang, he doesn't understand why people call him a heathless or a monster, JC was Always a carring loving mother and leader even with his disciple he just has temper and act angry.
When ljy goes to yummer he always ask about his mother, unlike how people talk about him,the Jiang sect love their leader they cherry, respect him , so he love listening to his a-niang adventure since jc doesn't talk about himself.

Lxc and Jc se eachother Evry month, they send messages, lxc miss his husband a lot and wish to spend all his time with his family, lxc is obsessed with jc and jc know how mush can xc be possessive.

Lsz grow with ljy but he never know but he remembers since ever that lxc and ljy are so close to eachother that every time ljy call lxc zewu-jun a sad expressions show up in lxc face, even ljy.
He also know that ljy is a big fan to the only Sandu Shengshou, he always hear ljy complaint about him.

Lqr is happy for them, he also know how hard is it all separ
He love his nephew in law he see him as a son to him and wish that he would never fall like he fall that time.

About JL: JL doesn't know about his juijui relationship nor his son , he know that his juijui respect the Lan sect leader and lqr
He doesn't know how to read his juijui he always miss understand him.

#my English is very bad
I have a lot of 💡but I don't know how to express
I'm putting my best in it
So pls don't judge
I would love to read your comments