in gusu

"Don't worry my little cloud I won't leave you, I'm just a little sad, I'll be fine after a short time and we can continue our life; you me and a-huan .." jc smile but the he remembered what happened xicheng who had killed Jgy, his best friend his face turn black, he know xicheng can't handle it but he was scared ,what if he go there he might end up  making xicheng even more sad " a-yi your a-die, his fine.. right?" Ljy looked all sad "he.. a-die locked him self in and want to selection." "What! a-Yi he did what !?"  "After you left he want back to gusu  and he didn't speak to anyone... I tied to talk to him but he didn't hear me "  "a-yi why didn't you told me we need to see him now "
With that word jc and ljy rayed their sword to gusu.

The moment he arrived gusu he want sticked to lqr, lqr who was happy seeing jc "wayin !" "shufu why didn't you told me me about huan's state" "you weren't in a good place either .. but now I see you recovered " jc smile kindly " yes thank you for sending jingyi to me " "it doesn't matter, i know your here, you can see xichen after you rest" jc look at lqr "no need i'm going now, I'm already late" without any other word, jc left to xicheng room but what he didn't realize that someone saw him.
WY who was playing around, saw a purple guy with long black hair following his uncle-in-law with LJY,he thought a yummer disciple have camed since he didn't hear any  talk about yummer he followed them until he heard people grating his brother,that one who left running that dark night yummer after he(wy) refused talking to him; he followed them until they arrived hasshi (who was the sect leader room) and saw JC enter, he never thought of his brother being close to zuwu-jun,  since they aren't really similar [a.k.a opposite]
Lqr and ljy stay inform of hashi waiting.
"Why did a-cheng enter hashi?" How dare he call a-niang that after he refused talking, ljy refused looking at him "it forbidden to Mell in other business " with that he stay behind Lqr and ljy inform of hashi, ljy all angry but didn't say anything, he promised his a-niang to be calm, and stop making trouble.