JL and Jiang cheng fight

The event took place Just after jc found out about the core transfers, that night he returned to his house and cried blaming him self even more he stayed like that all the night. that morning he pull himself up bc he remembers his duties as a sect leader, he has been absent for yummer to take care of Jin Lin, right JL stayed the night here, he needs to check on him.

He wanted to jl room (it was his shiji room ) he opened the door without noking bc he heard that his nephew didn't eat or talk to anyone he also refused oppen the door.

Psq :We all know jc isn't good with choosing his word.

"Jin ling" jc said in a quiet voice, JL was surprised to see his uncle in front of him. he was there when WY explained about CT but he didn't see his uncle's reaction to that (jc ran away from WY when he heard)
Now all he sees is a mad angry uncle in from of him (JL doesn't know how to read his juijui face bc JC was trying to hide his feeling) "juijui, what are you doing here?? " jc looked at him "what im doing... you didn't eat your breakfast and you didn't get out of the room"

jl don't understand why his jiujiu is like this he wanted him to say a good word, to explain about last night, about his uncle death and that wy was lying but all what his juijui is asking is about breakfast how can his uncle be so careless heathless

"i don't want to eat, it is not a big deal" "you need to go back to jin place" hun does he don't want him to be here ?? why jl love yummer, it is the best place, it makes him feel at home. back to jin place no one is there for him.... why ... "why are you...i don't want to go there ,uncle a-yoa is death no one need me"

jc was tired, those 14 yers tired, the last think he can do was making jin ling go back to jin place. "jl you are the new sect leader you can't stay here" " it is not my job .... i didn't ask for it. this is uncle's job" "your uncle is dead you have to take care of your sect "

"I CAN'T.. i'm not like you... i can't take care of the sect. My uncle just died.... you rebuild your sect just after your parent death you didn't even had time to be sad ,Oh right sometimes I forget that you don't have emotion like us humans your just an workhollic person who doesn't care about family nor friend and that's why evryone hate you, your always angry and mad and no buddy loves you" and he left cring both of them cried but jc was already fucked up and with jl parlors it's even worse.

jl go back to jin place look himself and then he realised what he said to his uncle he felt bad but he doesn't know how to apologise it is all messed up he can't look to his uncle eyes even early he wasn't looking to his uncle face he ...