||04|| Things Fall Apart

||ARIEL||

"Ariel?"

I jolt out of bed and jump into Rasheed's outstretched arms, sobbing into his shoulders.

"Oh my God Rasheed! Where have you been? I've been so worried about you. Called you a billion times but couldn't reach you. Did you eat? You're not sick, are you? I missed you so much baby."

It has been a month, a month since the morning after my wedding when Rasheed had walked out on me. Believe me when I say that I shattered and crumbled. I lost myself in those four dreadful weeks.

Unable to get out of bed, unable to eat nor sleep; I completely became unable to function like a normal human being would.

It broke my heart to think that Rasheed could easily walk out on me without giving me the benefit of the doubt but I understood him regardless.

I saw the situation from his point of view and it made sense that he reacted the way he did.

But I sometimes ask myself if he took it too far.

I was already convinced that he'd never come back home to me but he's here and he's comforting and soothing me.

"I'm so sorry Rasheed. I should not have hurt you the way I did." I croak and his arms tighten around my small frame.

With regret laced in his tone of voice, he mutters. "No baby. You should never apologize for that. I'm the fool here, I didn't listen to reason and allowed myself to act impulsively."

A low hum from him vibrates against my chest, "I'm sorry my sunshine. So sorry for the things I said and the way I made you feel. God! I'm such a fool," there's a hint of frustration in his voice. "How could I walk away from you in that manner! It was a hassle staying away from you amore. . .you forgive me right? You're not leaving me?"

Eyebrows creased together, eyes widened in silent plea and curiosity as Rasheed cups my cheeks in both his hands, his thumbs stroking off my tears which seem to be flowing unstoppably.

I lean into his touch as my own hands trail across his features gently. "I should be the one seeking your forgiveness hermosa. I'd never think of leaving you Rasheed, I love you so much."

My heart warms at the open mouthed smile Rasheed flashes at me on hearing my admission. "You do?" His voice whispery as though the matter is to be kept a secret even from our own selves.

He leans down, hot minty breath fanning the skin of my face and eyes filled with lust.

"I do." I whisper right against his lips which are slightly brushing against mine.

"I love you so so much Ariel Giovanni." His lips slam against mine in a claiming manner. He does everything but kiss me; chewing, sucking, biting, nibbling and licking my lips like a starved man and I moan into his mouth.

"I wanted to taste you so desperately," he groans as I unbutton his shirt, undoing his belt almost immediately. "Craved you relentlessly. Had series of wet dreams about you but the best part was when I'd have my face buried deep into your pussy."

"Oh. . .Rasheed!" I moan out a little too loudly as his wet lips enclose around my right nipple.

He grunts his approval, groaning strenuously. "Fuck. Your skin tastes so fucking good. You know, I dreamt when I had you choking while my fingers were shoved deep into your throat."

He pulls back and we both lock eyes, breathing hard and looking ready to devour each other. "Do you want to make my dream a reality? Hmm? Wife?"

That word.