𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝚘𝚗𝚎: out with the old, in with the new ( part one )

GENESIS MARIE TAYLOR𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰

𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰.
episode one + part one.

——

GENESIS QUICKLY MADE her way onto the sprinter as she placed her AirPods in her ears. She had a small attitude since she had to wait 50 minutes until the rest of the girls arrived. Genesis sat in the far back, not really in the mood the socialize as she blasted her music and strolled on her phone.

Jela sat next to her on the bus and Genesis flashed her a small smile, placing her head on the older girls shoulder. Genesis and Jela had been friends for 2 years. She met the short-haired girl through her friend and they instantly clicked.

INT JELA: I'm honestly so glad that Nene came on the show. It honestly took a big weight off of my shoulders because this girl is literally my rock.

The seats quickly filled up as everyone talked amongst themselves.

Genesis rolled her eyes harshly when Natalie did the absolute most over Chrisean having her AirPods in. Genesis had hers in too so why is it a problem?

INT GENESIS: Ion get why Natalie doin the most over some fuckin airpods, like it's not really that deep. She already blowing the fuck outta me and we haven't even made it to the house yet.

"Do y'all know Rock?" Natalie asked everyone, trying to make conversation.

"Of course we know Rock. Blueface baby, yeah aight!" Rollie acknowledged, causing everyone to burst out laughing. The sides of Genesis's lips slightly curled up in amusement.

Natalie then made her rounds introducing the rest of the girls until it was Genesis's turn.

"I know y'all already know who she is, but do y'all know Genesis?" Natalie questioned. Everyone nodded and cheered for the girl.