Ep 65: Lost in Time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vermillion Dome of Doom

(The ninja watched as Kai, Nya, and Wu followed the Time Twins into the temporal vortex)

Jane: Kai! Nya! Come back! Kai! Nya!

(She sobs while holding onto Y/n who rubs her back)

Jane: Why'd they risk their lives to go after Krux and Acronix?

Y/n: It was the only way to save Wu Jane.

Jane: Oh, okay. I guess I'm good with it.

(Jane looks at Maya and Ray)

Jane: Hey, wait a sec. Who are you? And how do you know that?

Maya: I'm Maya. And this is Ray. We are—

Y/n: Kai and Nya's parents.

Lloyd: We saw your portrait at the museum.

Ray: Krux and Acronix traveled back in time with the Reversal Time Blade so our children had to follow.

Jane: Why?

Maya: Only that Blade can undo the effect of the Time Punch on Master Wu. They are his last hope.

Lloyd: Master Wu is with them?

Cole: We have to go help. We just need a time machine. You can build another one, right?

Cyrus: I can't.

Jane: Oh. I get it. "I can't" is business speak for "It'll cost you big." Okay, businessman, I hear you. Hm, I've got a tenner.

Maya: No Time Blades, no time travel. I'm afraid there is nothing to do but wait and hope Kai and Nya return.

(Lloyd looks at Y/n)

Lloyd: Can't you do anything Y/n?

Y/n: No. If I go after them, it will only do more damage. We can only hope Kai and Nya know what they're doing.

Jane: Okay, then, Samurai 2.0. While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?

Samurai X: No.

Jane: Uh, would a tenner change your mind?

Samurai X: No.

Jane: What about a piece of candy?

Samurai X: No.

Jane: What about two pieces of candy?

Samurai X: No.

Maya: What you said is true. Kai and Nya truly are Master Wu's last hope.

Ray: Not just his. All of Ninjag—

(He coughs)

Maya: Ray. What is it?

Ray: On the ship, when Acronix hit me, he was holding a Time Blade and something happened. 

(Zane scans him)

Zane: Accelerated physical deterioration, rapid loss of life function.