Ep 67: The Jade Princess

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninjago City

(Lloyd notices Harumi's room is a mess. He then looks out of Harumi's window and sees someone carrying a sack)

Lloyd: He's got the Princess.

(He chases "him" to the city)

Lloyd: You gotta be kidding me.

(He almost falls but "he" saved him)

Lloyd: Who are you?

(They take their hood off, revealing Harumi)

Lloyd: Oh. Princess? I thought you were kidnapped. I was trying to save you.

Harumi: Was that what that was? From my vantage, it looked like I was the one saving you.

Lloyd: Then who's in the bag?

Harumi: You mean what's in the bag. Food. For the less fortunate. Even though I'm confined to the palace, I still try to give what I can.

Lloyd: But your bedroom. It was ransacked.

Harumi: Yes, I can be quite a slob. Thank you for noticing.

Lloyd: I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean—

Hutchins: The Princess is gone! Find her!

Harumi: They can't know I left the palace.

(She grabs a jacket)

Harumi: You have to disguise yourself. Hurry.

(She gives food to some people)

Harumi: Some things are easier to do when you're not a princess. If I asked my parents, they would never allow it. But these people are hungry. And we have so much food in the palace. 

(Children start to surround them)

Harumi: Patience, little ones. There's enough for each of you.

(They give their whole bag away)

Lloyd: Can I ask you a question? Do you enjoy being a princess?

Harumi: Everyone thinks being a princess is supposed to be easy, and wonderful, and I guess it's okay, but a lot of the time it's really hard.

Lloyd: Huh. Tell me about it. Not being a princess, I mean being the Green Ninja.

Harumi: We have to live up to a role that was bestowed upon us. We never chose these mantles we hold.

Lloyd: I know. It's hard to live a normal life. At least I get to wear a mask, but you—

Harumi: I wear my own masks. Sometimes painted, sometimes a kidnapper of princesses! Muahaha!

Lloyd: In my defense, it was my first day.

(They see Sons of Garmadon harassing some kids)

Harumi: We must leave.

Lloyd: These people have enough to worry about; they shouldn't have to be bullied by low level street thugs.

Harumi: Don't. If you try to stop them, you'll reveal us.

(Lloyd sees their shirts' logo and gasps)