1- Movies

y/n pov

*Ringggg* 

Who could be calling me at this time? Its 9pm. I sighed and picked up the phone. 

"Hey y/n."

"Oh whats up dad?" I replied popping a grape into my mouth. 

"Want to go to the movies? I have an extra ticket for the new movie staring johnny cage." He questioned. 

"Yeah uh let me get dressed quick." 

"Ok ill be there in 10 be ready." He quickly muttered before hanging up. 

"Hm" Is all I could let out. My father was always busy after I moved out. He hasnt asked me to do something like this in 2 years.

I got up from my position and slipped a black pair of nike sweat pants on and covered my top half with a matching white nike sweat shirt. 

"This should do." I muttered, rushing into my bathroom to put some light makeup on. 

*BEEP* 

I heard outside of my house. This rushed me to grab my purse slip my shoes out and run out the door. I opened the front passenger door and slipped in. 

"Y/n im glad you could come, im sorry I havent been the best father the past few years.." He spoke up sounding dissapionted in himself. 

I frowned slightly at this and reassured him. "Its okay, your job keeps you busy I get it." 

"Glad you understand."  He replied relieved. 

"So hows the hollywood life treating you?" I asked nudging his side with my elbow.

"Meh good I guess nothing new." He replied like it was nothing. 

"You should let me meet one of the people you work for one day, maybe?" 

"No problem just tell me when your free, they will be happy to meet you, well some." He replied as we pulled into the movie theatre.

This theatre was different though, it was the hollywood movie theatre. The entrance was filled with bright colors and lights. Two water fountains to the side, this was the hollywood dream. 

"Oh wow dad you didnt have to take me hea-" He cut me off. 

"No worries, someone I know let us in for free." He said while winking. 

I smiled at his actions and went back to admiring the place. It had to have costed more than 5 billion to build. There was a red carpet leading straight to the food stand, where we got our food and went towards the theatre room we were assigned to. 

"Row 7 seats 4 and 5." My dad said while looking at our tickets.

I nodded and led us up to our seats, sitting down in the process. We got there just in time because the movie was about to start. something caught my eye, a group of girls surrounding someone, screaming there lungs out. 

"Whats the big deal over there?" I asked my dad. 

"Eh probably just a celeb, you will probably see more coming out of the movie." He replied just before the movie started. 

time skip

"That was a great movie huh y/n?" My dad questioned while walking out of the movie room. 

"Yup it was, johnny did his part well as always." I giggled. 

??? pov 

I noticed my favorite body guard walking out of the movies, but with a woman? I didnt know he had a girlfriend, she looks about my age theres no way. 

"Hey d/n" I yelled trying to get his attention. (Dads name)

No reply, he didnt even look back. Maybe he didnt hear me.

"OMG LET US GET UR AUTOGRAPH EE!!" I heard behind me. 

Same old same old. Ill just call him later and ask him about it. 

Y/n pov 

"Thanks for the ride dad, I guess cya next time." I said while stepping out of his car.

"You free for lunch tommorow?"

"Yeah sure." I answered with a smile. 

"Ill be here at about 12:30 sharp, bye honey." He said while driving off. 

As he drove off of my driveway I waved. 

'Its nice to have a relashonship with him again..' 

-

NEXT CHAPTER HAS MORE JOHNNY ACTION 

Get caged :3