8- My hero

...

"Where the hell-" I muttered looking around.

I was tied to a chair with multiple ropes, insuring I didn't escape.

I was still in the black dress I was in last night, but my shoes were taking off and my jewelry was gone.

I put my head down, to react to my pain. It must be a hangover from last night.

"Hello miss y/n" I person appeared from the darkness of the room.

"What the fuck do you want? Let me go you weirdo!" I yelled in anger.

" we don't really want anything it would just make us famous criminals if we were known for kidnapping a movie stars girlfriend, and maybe even fuck her." He muttered.

"What the fuck? Did Johnny do something to you?" I questioned.

"Nah just bored kinda." He replied while moving closer to me.

"Touch me and I will make your life a living hell when I get free!" I threatened while trying to shake lose.

"You won't get past me and my boys, you are in a hidden underground bunker."

"I'll give you what ever you want just let me go.." I offered.

"I just want you, you know." He smirked while pulling my hair back behind my ear.

"Please stop." I demanded.

"I don't know about tha-" he was cut off by someone completely destroying the wall that was Infront of us.

"Your about to be Hollywood's next biggest star!" They yelled.

I recognized that voice from anywhere, it was Johnny. How did he punch through the wall like that with just his fists?

"How did you find us?" The guy questioned in a worried tone.

"Dont worry about it." Johnny said while charging towards him.

He quickly grabbed him by the neck punched him in the head, causing his head to fall off.

"H-how.." I stuttered.

I knew he was strong, but no normal human could do that with just one punch, let alone with there bare hands.

Being Johnny, he pulled his phone out and took a picture with the body on the floor.

"Let's get you out of here!" He said while untying me.

"Johnny you just killed someone-"

"Shhh" he cut me off.

"It's not illegal as long as you don't get caught." He winked.

I tried to get up but my legs gave out very fast. Probably because my kidnapper injected me with some type of sedative.

Johnny chuckled than picked me up bridal style.

"Lets go to my place, my maid can take care of you." Johnny said while putting me in his car.

I had so many questions.

1. How did he find me?
2. How did he kill that guy like that?
3. Why is he acting like nothing happened last night?

I sat in the passenger seat looking out the window not wanting to talk to him. He was basically the reason why I was kidnapped.

"Are you gonna talk or are you pissed at me?" He asked breaking the silence.

I stayed silent wanting him to know how angry I was at him. But it was hard not to admire him. As odd as it sounds him with a torn shirt and blood on him just makes him 100x hotter than he already is.

"Come on y/n I just saved you I'm sorry!" He tried to excuse.

"That doesn't explain why you where basically having sex with your ex!" I replied.

"Listen, I thought you where going out on me with that gay guy or what ever!"

"I was just trying to make you jealous, he's just my friend."

"Wait jealous? Why where you trying to make me jealous?" He questioned.

I didn't want to admit that his ex was pissing me off with how she was flirting with him. It would just be embarrassing, who gets jealous over little things like that? I'm so weird. (This is so me)

"Silent again huh?"

"Shut up."

"If you get jealous that easily just tell me, I'll stop having conversations with her and ignore her." Johnny pleaded.

It sounded like he just wanted my forgiveness, which I was hesitant on giving because I was still pissed. But he just saved my life basically. Who knows what they would have done to me.

...

We got to johnnys house and he placed me in his bed and asked his maid to make me my favorite food.

"What do you wanna watch?" Johnny asled picking up his tv remote.

"Hmmm how about some soccer." I replied.
(I love watching soccer if you want you can change lol)

He opened his sports channel and turned on Argentina vs France.

This seemed to keep me occupied for a little bit but than I got bored so I decided to get up and walk around.

I was still weak but I had enough strength to atleast walk.

Since Johnny wasn't in the room I decided to take this opportunity to snoop around see if I could find anything juicy in Johnnys room.

I opened his nightstand drawler and found a band of cash and condoms. No suprise there.

I looked underneath his bed and found condom wrappers that looked very old. Does his maid ever clean under his bed?

Now was his closet. I walked into it and turned on the light. Mostly designer clothes and jackets, shoes. But on the top shelves there were boxes. I got a stand to stand on and grab the boxes.

I opened the first one, and it was filled with so many different sex toys, and ties and cuffs. Did Johnny have a kink for this stuff?

I quickly put this box back in its place and opened the other box. It was filled with papers, like divorce papers and such. I placed my hand at the bottom of the box and found a small crumbled up paper.

I unfolded and and read it. It was a family tree diagram. He had so much family on this and they all looked like fighters/ boxers. And his family mostly consists of men. Actually every woman on the tree was married into the family.

I was so intrigued by this I didn't notice Johnnys maid walked into the room.

"Y/n where did you go sweetie?" She slightly yelled.

I quickly closed the closet door and said I was in the bathroom.

She left my food on the bed and left. Thank god.

...

Haiii hope u liked this chapter! When school starts back up I'll try not to completely ghost this story again😭

I was thinking on starting another story, who should it be based off of next?