Chapter 2: Help Me...

Jake had propelled himself across many buildings, keeping to the skies until he reached the end of the big city. He found a way down and set out on foot to get back home. It was surprising that he knew where he was going, though he didn't care to think about it. Eventually, He made it to... His eyes narrow and spots a familiar house. He approached it and knocked... and there was his mother, startled at first.

"Jake? Is that you?! Where have you?... What happened to your face?!"

She frantically asked and Jake began to softly breathe, trying to take in the moment.

"H-Hey Mom... It's... a lot to explain... and I don't even know if I remember all of it..."

Jake says, beginning to explain everything that happened to him... and what he became. He hoped she'd be understanding, hoping she'd take him in... that she'd accept him despite what he became... What a stupid assumption. She closed the door. She didn't.. even say anything. Jake stood there for a moment, wide eyed. He felt his chest fill with... an unknown feeling. And yet... He felt himself getting warmer... His eyes widen before he sprints away. Leaving behind a trail of tears that were burning like fire yet not potent enough to damage his surroundings. He didn't know where he ran to.. Eventually, he found himself at someones door.. His mind had gone blank and he knocked on the door, praying for a friendly face. He needed somewhere to stay, he couldn't hide out in the open. But...

"Ugh... Who-"

Said a female voice... her voice stopped upon the door opening to reveal who was at her doorstep. Her black eyes lock onto his. The fire in his eyes, the fiery tears flooding down his face which pumped slightly due to his crying and hyperventilation.

"I-I NeEd Help... Please..."

He begged, The char in his face seeming to become irritated. She took a step back.

"Jake?... Wha... What the hell happened to you?!"

She said, moving aside to let him inside. Jake quickly wiped off his tears, holding them in and walking inside hurriedly. She closes the door swiftly and locked it.

"Jake?..."

She asked, and Jake turned to her, his expression broken, and then flooding with... reconciliation. He began to cry again, holding his head as his words began to flood his mind.

HECK HAILEY CANT EVEN SING WITHOUT ME BECAUSE OF HER STUPID STAGE FRIGHT.

The two stood alone in the living room of Haileys house

The two stood alone in the living room of Haileys house... He was lucky only she was home.