Our Secret

Image not mine!

Class dismissed with the final bell, telling the students that school was over and they may proceed home. Izuku Began to gather his books and notes off his desk, hoping to leave as quickly as possible without having to run.. especially to avoid people further questioning what he'd presented as.. he had his stuff gathered and turned around to leave, but was met with the body of a taller figure..

"Oi, the hell you running off to, huh~?" the blonde questioned as he towered over the greenette, his angry stare feeling as if it was burning a hole through Izuku.

"I- I- I w- was just.. C- can I leave t- to go home..?" Izuku stammered out as he tried to nervously weave around the blonde to escape, but worried that if he tried and failed, it'd be worse.

"Maybe~ Just tell me what the hell you presented as, useless asshole," Katsuki sneered, Alpha pheromones pulsing from his scent glands. (Only other alphas and omegas can really detect them unless they are EXTREMELY strong)

"I- I'm an.. A- a beta..!" Izuku said, his cheeks red... presumably in embarrassment, despite that only being a fraction of the truth... "I- I promise, K- Kacchan-!"

Katsuki snorted, rolling his eyes before leaning down to whisper into the other males ear, "Don't you dare look down on me by thinking I'm an idiot.. I can smell your pheromones~ You really are a useless shitnerd, huh~? Can't even be a fucking man~"

"Kacchan- I- I wasnt- I didn't-" the boy tried to explain frantically, scared of the blondes explosiveness (Both literally and metaphorically) leading to him being injured because he 'looked down on him'...

"Shhhh.. I won't have to tell if you just fucking listen and behave like a good little omega~ This can be... Our secret.. Just listen and do as I say so that I won't have to tell on you, shit nerd~" Katsuki whispered even softer into his ear, a smug smirk very clearly on his face, "...But if you go through a fucking heat, you better not supress it~ just stay home~ If you fail, it won't be too fucking bad if you can't even begin to dream to get into UA anyways~" He finnally let the boy go. sliding his finger down his neck, passing over his hardly noticeable scent glands (since they have only just formed) and lifting off right after as he began to stomp out the classroom with his 'normal' walk.

The greenette was left with a bright red face and his body trembling, both out of fear, and out of the excitement his omega felt in that situation, even if against his own desire to feel such a way. He took a deep breath in as the last people left the room, and put his backback on, holding the straps tightly as he left the room, his mind racing. He absolutely couldn't believe what had just happened to him, and all the things that 'kacchan' has said..

End of chapter 2!! 513 words in the actual writing!! Let me know any ideas or suggestions you have for the story, and what you think!!