2

WAKING up in her Hogwarts dorm was never uneventful for Celeste

WAKING up in her Hogwarts dorm was never uneventful for Celeste. She jumped awake when one of her roommates shrieked suddenly. "What?!" roared Celeste, still half asleep. "What is so important that you woke me up, Parkinson?"

Pansy Parkinson— who, in Celeste's opinion, resembled a pug more than a human— had the nerve to look ashamed. She sheepishly pointed to her short hair. "I just realized how bad this haircut is. Sorry for waking you, Celeste."

"You should be awake by now, anyway. You'll be late for breakfast," pointed out Daphne as she tied her tie while looking at herself in her closet mirror. Her blonde hair was neat as always, tied into a half-up half-down hairstyle. She glanced at Celeste through the said mirror, watching as Celeste threw herself back on the bed and laid back down.

Celeste was never a morning person. She was more of a night owl. She loved sleeping late, if she was being honest, but she absolutely despised waking up early.

She stood back up again with a sigh and walked over to the bathroom the four of them shared. Tracey Davis, her other roommate, was already in there.

The bathroom was big enough. It had four sinks— one for each of them— and a toilet, a bath, and a shower. It was all they needed. Its floor was dark green marble and so were the sinks. The walls were silver marble, though. Celeste loved it.

"Morning," said Tracey cheerfully, the true morning person.

"Goodmorning, Tracey," grumbled Celeste.

Tracey didn't comment on her mood. She was used to Celeste's annoyed state whenever the girl would wake up.

Celeste walked over to her sink and brushed her teeth and washed her face. She also brushed her black, medium-length hair. When she was satisfied, she walked out of the bathroom and changed into her uniform.

She tied her tie neatly and looked at herself in her closet mirror. Perfect. She looked perfect. Neat, organized, and perfect. Not a wrinkle was in sight on her uniform. She put on her Slytherin robe and grabbed her wand, which was on her bedside table, and put it in her holster.

"Do you girls want to join us for breakfast?" Daphne politely asked as always, even though all four of them knew the answer to that.

"No, thanks." Pansy answered for herself and Tracey. "We have to meet up with Pucey and Flint, anyway. Thanks for asking, though."

"Of course," smiled Daphne just before opening the door and walking out with Celeste.

As they walked through the hallway, Celeste let out a breath. "I don't want to go, Daph."

Daphne looked at her in pity. "I'm sorry, Les. You don't deserve this." She truthfully said, feeling bad for the girl. Celeste truly did not deserve this. As cold and mean she showed herself to be, Celeste was actually kind hearted deep down. It took a couple of years to know this, but once Daphne knew, she never forgot.