Nine

Things never went back to normal after that.

Ever since that day, the triplets took her wherever they wanted and however they wanted.

For the better part of the day, Fae walked around with cum dripping down her thighs and the servants could only shake their heads in pity at her.

The mistress could do nothing as her hands were tied. She could only watch and watch as her sons possessed the teenage girl and because of this, she had stopped trying to run away. She had accepted her fate and knew she couldn't leave Faerys all alone with the three monsters that came out of her.

She just couldn't.

She knew what it felt like to be in her position.

After she watched her whole family die for a sin their father committed, Grace was whisked away by her prince deadly and forced into an arranged marriage. The first few times she tried to run away, Anthony beat the living daylights out of her after she was caught by her guards.

At about eight months of pregnancy, she tried to leave again but was caught by her husband himself, Anthony blinded by rage at the thought of her running away with his children landed a blow to her stomach that pushed her into labour only to be told later that she couldn't have children again.

Ever since then, she had decided to stay put and care for her children but when Grace began to notice similar characteristics of the father in her sons, she gave up on life and them. We can't say she neglected them, she did do her best as a mother scared to raise her three psychopaths but maybe, it wasn't enough.

After that, she resumed her attempts at running failing woefully each time but at least succeeding not to get caught by her husband.

Except, the Wellington missus didn't know her own children were watching her waiting for the right moment to blackmail her.

So no, she couldn't do anything concerning Fae. Her hands were tied. She could only hope for the best and help the girl get through her pain.

Meanwhile, said girl was amid tangled limbs.

Sunlight streamed through the open window as birds chirped cheerfully welcoming the glorious day.

Fae stretched her body and someone groaned into her neck before his hand raised her thigh and he picked up his speed inside her. The breath was knocked out of her before lips encased hers. When they pulled apart, Eldon smiled lovingly at her.

"How was your night?"

Fae could only moan in return as Orson fucked her roughly. "Sorry about him, he had a nightmare." Dion apologised sitting up from behind Eldon to kiss her forehead.

Another hour passed before she was finally able to limp out of their room. She walked past the family corridor before arriving at her destination and knocking on the door which was opened and Grace took in her appearance pitifully.

She ushered the girl in before sitting her at the edge of the bed. The mistress then went to her drawer and brought out a small packet before popping it and slipping a small white pill inside Fae's vagina. The teenager winced as she scrunched her face in pain.

She then fell flat on the bed as she stared at the ceiling. "Do you know what the other kids are saying about me?" Fae started.

"Hmmm?" Grace asked as she wiped the girl.

"That my brothers are fucking me."

"Really?"

"Yeah because I call you and master mom and dad."

"It doesn't matter because I doubt they see you as their sister. Hmm, I guess your period is coming."

Fae sat up and Grace showed her the spots of blood on the small towel. "About time, haven't seen that in months."

"What?" Grace paused, dread taking over her. "Faerys, when was your last period?"

"Three months ago I think. Why?"

Grace dropped the towel as she sat beside the girl. "You have been using some sort of contraceptive, right?"

At the question, Fae sat up in realisation.

"Mom..." Fae began to cry.

"Let's confirm first." Said the mistress.

In the following thirty minutes, the triplets watched silently from their window as a man came into the house only to be followed out by Fae and their mother and they all came back an hour later or so disappearing into the mistress' room.

The boys walked out of their room and sat in the living room waiting.

When the man finally appeared, Orson pinned him against the wall and pressed a knife to his throat.

"Let's play a game. Truth or die." Dion began.

"She's pregnant, isn't she?" Eldon asked immediately.

"W-wh-wha-t?" The man stammered.

"How many months, you reckon?" Dion turned to Eldon. "Three," the eldest said.

"Two," Orson spoke.

"I think, two and a half," Dion said. "So you can either choose to talk now or forever remain silent and by that, I mean be buried alive." Dion threatened as Orson pressed the small knife into the man's skin.

"So what do you choose, doctor?" Eldon sighed and the doctor didn't even think twice before opening his mouth.

"The-the young mistress is four months pregnant."

The triplets smiled.