Chapter 5 Parasitica Part 1

A few months had passed since I had turned up in the middle of the turtle's lair. They had rescued April from the Krang, and she began to live in the sewers with us. Michelangelo made friends with a mutant alligator named Leatherhead. And now Master Splinter allowed me to go with the turtles, we were heading towards a Krang lab, and I was sitting in the back reading my phone when we stopped outside an abandoned building. We got out and I glanced over at the building. "Oh boy, here we go," I muttered. Leonardo looked at me. "Are you alright Miles?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. After that, we entered the building.
Once we entered the room, we found the whole room had been trashed. "Looks like someone got here before us," I said. Raphael groaned, "Oh, man. Someone beat us to it." He said. I knelt and pushed the empty Krang body over when I noticed a few empty mutagen canisters lying on the floor. "It looks like one of their mutagen experiments got away from them," Leonardo said as he noticed the empty cage and mutagen canister on the floor. I noticed a poster with a bunch of insects on it. "Seems they were doing experiments on arthropods. Weird." Donatello said as he came up next to me. I kept looking at the poster when Michelangelo spoke up. "Hey, Donnie, how big do you think one of those arthropods might be?" Donatello thought for a second. "Well, a bee is about 4 millimeters, and a wasp would be 6." He said. Then Michelangelo started to freak out, "Then what the heck is that?" He shouted.
We all turned to see a giant mutant wasp. It immediately turned to Raphael and began its attack. "Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" Raphael shouted as he ran around the room. And that is when everything went into complete chaos. And the next thing I knew the stinger was inside Leonardo's arm. I gently pulled on Donatello's arm. He turned to me, "I'm going to wait back Shell Razor for now." I whispered. And with that, I left the building.
A few hours later we arrived back home. Leonardo had taken the egg from the building and had brought it back to the lair. Donatello had his tools out and was about to dissect it when Leonardo stopped him. Leonardo gestured for Donatello to step back. He took a small step back. Then Leonardo glared at him. Donatello immediately went next to his brothers. "Well, I think I will do something in the other room. Raph, Mikey, Miles care to join me?" Donatello asked. "Not unless you get more specific," Michelangelo said. Donatello rolled his eyes, grabbed Michelangelo's mask from the back, and dragged him away.

I stood in the kitchen with Raph, Donnie, and Mikey. "Okay, Leo's acting totally weird, right?" Donnie said. I nodded. "Yeah. It's like he's obsessed with that egg." Raph said. I felt Mikey rub my shoulder gently. "Let's ask Splinter what to do." He said. "That won't work, he left with April for some exercise," I whispered. Donnie nodded as he looked at Leo. " Okay, look, we gotta destroy that egg before it hatches," Raph said. I got up and walked over to Donnie's desk. "I'm going to stay in the lab," I whispered. They nodded as they headed over to Leo. After a few minutes, I heard Raph, "All right, that tears it. I'm destroying the egg tonight. Myself!" He shouted. After that, we headed to bed.