3: Wave Goodbye

Cut to Hayley's Cyberspace

Ethan told Y/N, Kira, and Conner to meet him at Haley Cyberspace. Kira was the first to arrive until she spotted Conner and Y/N walking up.

Kira: Y/N! Conner!

Conner: Ethan call you guys too?

Y/N: Yeah, do either of you know why?

Kira: No idea, he said it was super important. What is this place, anyway?

Conner: No clue.

Kira: Let's check it out.

Y/N: After you.

Kira, Y/N, and Conner enter the building and are impressed by the sight of it.

Conner: Wow. You think he lives here?

Kira: I think he wishes he lived here.

Y/N: I wouldn't blame him. It's actually pretty cool.

Ethan sees them and walks up

Ethan: There they are. My sister and brothers in crime. Or at least crime-fighting. Welcome to my world. What do you think?

Conner: I guess it's kind of cool in a techno, retro, dorky sort of way.

Ethan: You can do anything here. Game, chat online, listen to music, eat, drink.

Y/N: Anything?

Ethan: Anything.

Y/N: (chuckles) Good to know.

Kira: Who came up with the idea for this?

Ethan: That would be Hayley. She's a techno legend. M.l.T. grad, programming genius. Got tired of working for big technology and decided to open up this place.

Kira: A good thing for you.

Ethan: No lie.

Conner: Anyway, so, what's so important?

Ethan: I figured if we're going to be saving the world together, I wanted you guys to see what I'm about.

Conner: Okay, whatever, dude.

Y/N leans against a counter and reaches for his back pocket, he pulls out a lighter and a box of cigarettes. This made Kira and Ethan concerned.

Y/N: This place is pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind hanging out here every now and then. 

Y/N places a cigarette in his mouth and attempts to light it.

Kira: What are you doing?

Y/N: What does it look like?