8: Golden Boy

The Rangers run to the lake's edge, and witness a giant dice-themed monster named Dysotron, shooting lasers throughout the city, causing major damage everywhere.

Conner: Come on, guys!

Ethan: He's destroying the city!

Y/N: How did the old-timers used to say it? Oh right.

Y/N calls the Brachiozord with his Morpher.

Y/N: We Need Dinozord Power Now!

The Brachiozord walks up to the city and releases the Rangers' zords from his body. The Rangers jump into their zords and form the Thundersaurus Megazord.

Rangers: Online!

Dysotron: What are you looking at? How about a little vacation? See ya!

Dysotron uses its Teleportation Beam Spread Vision to teleport the Megazord and himself to the Arctic

Dysotron: You have an icy disposition.

Dysotron lets out a gust of icy cold wind toward the Megazord. Covering it in a layer of frost and ice. Inside the Megazord, the Rangers were shivering because of how quickly it had gotten cold.

Kira: (shivering) I'm freezing.

Conner: (shivering) This gives new meaning to ''chillin' like a villain.''

Y/N: (shivering) He's turning us into a dinosaur ice cube.

Ethan: (shivering) Come on. Focus!

The Megazord starts to spin in place, getting the frost and ice off of it and sending it back to  Dysotron.

Kira: How about a little Pterarang?

The Megazord grabs the Pterazord part on its chest and throws it at Dysotron. Damaging Dysotron enough to return them to the city.

Dysotron: Spoilsport!

Ethan: Tricera Fist!

The Megazord punches Dysotron with the Triceratops' head and then slashes at him with the Parasaur's tail. The Tyranno head on the Megazord's chest opens its mouth and shoots a fireball at Dysotron.

Dysotron: Aaarh!

Ethan: Oh, yeah.

Kira: Good one.

Conner: Let's finish this.

Y/N: Dino Spear! Pierce through!

The tip of the Parasaur's tail shines sliver and the Megazord stabs with all its might at Dysotron, destroying it.