Chapter 14-Hope's first rescue victims

After dinner, Hope and Wolf went to the bar and shared a drink with Prez and his VP, Spokes. Hope had been a bit embarrassed when they first sat down and Wolf pulled her onto his lap but then she noticed that all of the other ole' ladies were sitting on their men, she quit wiggling and just enjoyed it. Besides, she felt much safer there, especially with everyone's curious eyes on her.

The men were talking mostly about what had been going on while Wolf had been gone, mostly regular job stuff at the garage, the construction work they had been working on and stuff that needed to be done around the compound. The summer was going to be over soon and fall would be here and they needed to get several jobs finished.

The long day started to catch up to Hope and soon she was dozing on Wolf's shoulder. "Guys, I think the long day is catching up with my woman. If you don't mind, I think I'm going to take her up to bed and I'll see you in the morning, unless there's something more you want to talk to me about?"

"No, you go ahead. There's no real rush on any of this but come see me tomorrow. Have Hope see Wizard tomorrow about a computer and getting her username and passwords set up. Man, if she works out, she's going to be a big help to me." Prez said.

"Will do. See you in the morning!" Wolf said, standing up with a sleeping Hope in his arms and walked out of the bar. He carried her up to their room and let himself in. He carried her over to their bed and laid her down on top of the comforter until he could get her out of her clothes and into something to sleep in, preferably one of his t-shirts. He loved sleeping with her skin on skin but Hope has a tendency to move around in her sleep and she kicks off the blankets. He didn't want her to get cold and get sick.

Wolf pulled off her shoes and then her pants and pulled her up to remove her shirt and bra. When she was sitting up, she became half awake and when she smiled up at him and held her arms up to him, Wolf just groaned and quickly shed his own clothes before crawling on top of her.

"Hi!" She whispered in his ear as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. "I missed you."

"I'm sorry it took so long but I've been gone for a long time and Prez wanted to know all about what went down with you and Katie." Wolf said and wanted to say more but Hope was running her fingertips lightly up and down the back of his arms and moving seductively under him, turning him on even more than he had been from just seeing her mostly naked.

He kissed his way down her neck, to her collar bone, making her moan and arch her back as she pushed her hips against him, urging him on. When he reached down to cup her mound, he found her panties wet and smiled. "Oh ho. Looks like someone is horny besides just me." He teased.

"That's from sitting on your lap and feeling the vibrations from you talking through my body. Lord, if I had stayed and gotten drunk, your brothers might have gotten a show and I would have embarrassed us both." Hope admitted.

"I never would have let it get that far but thanks for the warning. Don't let you get drunk except in private." Wolf teased her as he pushed her panties down and off.

Hope opened her legs as wide as she could and urged him to enter her. "Don't tease me, Drew. I need you, my love."

"I love you, Hope." Wolf sighed as he pushed inside of her, all at once but slow enough so that he didn't hurt her.

"Don't hold back, baby. I need you." Hope said, feeling so wanton as she wrapped her legs around him and used her heels to push on his back as she lifted her hips, urging him to go faster.

Wolf slid his hand under her hips and held her hips up as he pounded into her with full strokes. He was afraid he was going to hurt her but she urged him to go faster and when he stood up on his knees, he saw himself pumping into her like a piston into an engine being revved, it was a major turn on. He grabbed the tops of her thighs and pulled her to him with every stroke as he watched her head go back and forth on the pillow and she gripped the sheet as if she was trying to get closer to him.