My my you look beautiful... (FLUFF Tom x f!reader)

A quiet evening at casa de la cruise. A recently engaged y/n stares at her face in the mirror. She couldn't believe this was her new life... It all started with a small invitation to a small get together with a friend whose distant cousin was her future would be fiance Mr. Tom cruise. At first she was shy because he was a huge super star, the rumored play boy of Hollywood. But he was much sweeter and kinder than she could have ever imagined. The small smile he always had around her when they would "accidentally" meet in her town. Then finally he asked her on a date. He took her to the very same restaurant that they are going to attend tonight. Y/n had a small glow to her face. For the first time in a long time she was happy. She looked more beautiful than ever. Soft make-up highlighted her best features.  She had a simple black dress on with black heels to match. She was absolutely radiant. She gathered her small wallet and began to walk out of their shared room. Tom was already ready and waiting for her in their living room. Y/n walks down their staircase and it was like a scene from a movie. Tom turned from his seat and his mouth dropped. His eyes wide and a small blush came on his face. Y/n smiles, "well what do you think" her voice choked because she couldn't read his face of shock. Tom relaxed and smiled, " My my you look beautiful... I fall harder and harder for you my love" y/n giggled and hugged Tom. She took a deep breath of his scent. He smelled like a refreshing calming pine tree. He leans down a bit and kisses her soft lips. Gripping her softly in a hug. "Shall we go now?" "Yes"