Brad pitt x reader(gender neutral)

Ik this took forever im sorry :((

It was a normal day in (  where you live.  ) ____ was walking to a grocery store wanting to by snacks for their at home movie time. ____ was listening to some music just grooving on their walk. The store doors buzz as they walk in. Knowing where they wanted to go in the store they walk over. "Yesssss cookies~" they grab two packs and head over to the chips. People start running past them. 'What?? What's going on?' _______ peeks around the corner to see what all the ruckus is about. 'Who is that?' A charming stranger with sunglasses and a hat is being surrounded by lots of people. The stranger looks in their direction. _______ looks away and goes back to get their chips. ________'s favorite song started playing and they forgot about the whole situation and grooved to the soda. They couldnt decide on what soda. (Favorite soda) or coke. Someone picks up a bottle of (Favorite soda) "Wow cool the last one." _______ was in low key upset someone else got the last of (Favorite soda) "Dang it.." ______ sighed and began to turn away. The person grabbed their wrist. "Hey I saw you eyeing this. Do you want it?" _______ turns to see the stranger. They look familiar... Kinda like Brad Pitt. "Oh its okay you grabbed it first." ______ stared that the stranger and they just couldn't look away. "Like what you see?" 'AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING' _________ screamed in their head. "Oh sorry i was just thinking you look a lot like Brad Pitt ha ha." The stranger laughed, "Do you like Brad Pitt?" ________ blushed and looked away, "Yeah i guess.." The stranger not believing them leans closer. "Doesn't really sound like it. What do you like about him?" _______ stunned is determined to show they are a huge fan of Brad. "Well actually im gonna be watching one of his movies tonight as a matter of fact! He's a very successful man and very handsome... But he'd never be in a place like this. If i had the chance I'd scream and cry and want to kiss him. But like i said he'd never be here." The stranger smiles. He goes to say something but the people who once surrounded him have found him. "THERE! BRAD PITT I LOVE YOU!!" _______ looks at the stranger questionably. The stranger sighs and grabs _______ arm and as they run away the stranger takes off his hat and sunglasses. "Come on lets go! I need to hide!" _______ panics, "Uhhh my house its not to far. We'll be safe there!" They run to _______ house panting at the door. _______ pulls their keys out and opens the door. They walk in and _______ goes to the kitchen to get the stranger and themselves some water. They walk back into the living room to see the stranger is actually Brad Pitt. The crazy crowd was right. Brad is cleaning off his sweat with his shirt leaving his abs exposed. _______ blushes and in awe drops the cups of water. "Holy shit holy shit holy shit Brad Pitt is in my house oh my shit!" Brad looks over and sees a tomato. "Hey hey calm down." _______ nods and sits on their couch. Brad looks around the room to see posters and almost all of brads movies or ones he produced. He was standing in the house of a mega fan. Brad looks at _______ finally getting a good look at them. They are pretty cute. Nice curves and a nice face. He has been lacking some attention down there for a while. This could be his opportunity. Brad throws his shirt on the couch and walks over to the tv. Turning it on and getting a CD and placing it in the DVD player. (Yes you are "old school") the movie starts loading and he pushes play. He walks over to you letting his body relax. And sits right next to ______ he puts his arms over ______ shoulders. _______ is still in awe and doesn't notice this. _______ watches the movie. Half way threw the movie Brad is getting impatient. His hand moves down to _______ thighs. ________ shivers and looks at Brad. He gives them an award winning smile. He leans in and kisses ________. _______ 's hand instinctively goes to touch Brads abs. He laughs and starts palming their privates. ________ moans and grinds on Brads hand. Brad grabs ________ hand and guides it to his MASSIVE COCK. He somehow already had it it without _________ noticing. ________ looks down at the MASSIVE COCK in disbelief. "How is that going to fit..." "I'll make it fit~" 'SHIT I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!!' Brad starts to kiss them more and gets on top of them taking off their shirt. _______ covers their chest in shyness. "Honey it's okay~ I'll be gentle" then begins to grope their body. He grinds on them and lets out a soft moan. He starts to pull off ______ pants and underwear. He holds up the underwear and takes a deep breath. ______ blushes at this. Brad gets ready to enter ________'s (desired private) ______ moans loud and pit mumbles under his breath. "Yes brad yes" he pounds into them roughly. "B-brad stop that hurts! Its my first time." Brad can not hear because he his having the time of his life. Not even 3 minutes later brad is moaning loud. " UGH BRAD YES KEEP GOING YES! AHH~" ______ is just laying there letting this happen. They aren't enjoying themselves. This self centered dude isnt really listening to them. "Brad im gonna cum huhhhhh~ oh yeah cum for me brad" he cums and promptly gets up to clean himself off. "What are you doing?" Asks ______. "Uh im leaving?" "What??" Brad laughs, " you thought we would be a thing? I was just around this town for a rest stop. I have to go now." "What?? So your just gonna leave??" "Well yeah? Unless you want to come with me~" "yes!" "Alright lets go." They walk to Brad's bus and get in. "So what-" Brad knocks out _____. Brad is famous and rich and has a record to maintain. _____ was just an addiction to his sex dungeon of stupid people. He runs a secret porn business which lead him to be successful in hollywood. His next star in his new porn will be _____ and it will get him an Oscar in porn hub.

Fin.