tom cruise x male reader👀

Y/n was in his living room watching something on his phone. Chuckling at whatever was on the screen. Hearing the door open and close he turns his head to see his beloved Tom Cruise. "Hey tom" was all he said and then turned back to his phone. "Hey y/n what are you watching?" Tom said flashing an award winning smile. " nothing to interesting-" "then why are you giggling like a little girl?" "Whats wrong with that?" "Its cute~" y/n blushes and puts his phone down. "You really think so?" Tom walks towards y/n and sits on his lap. "Very cute my dear~" tom traces y/n's toned chest (yes you are fucking BUFF AS SHIT- jk you are beautiful just the way you are dear reader :3) y/n's face is a lit bon fire feeling very flustered. Y/n laughs nervously and tries to get tom off their lap, only leading to tom grinding on their growing hard-on. "T-tom!!" Tom simply smiles at the blushing mess under him. "Have i ever told you to join Scientology?" "Yes many times-" "if you join ill show you aaalll there is to see~" "no tom your craZY- TOM GET YOUR HANDS OUTS MY PANTS!!!!" tom laughs as he begins to rub y/n's hard-on. Y/n tries to contain his moans and whimpers but he can't. He fukin can't. Y/n lets himself go and moans. Tom stops to lick his hand, then sticks it back in y/n's pants. Y/n is fukin dead bro like the fuk- tom stops and takes off y/n's pants. Tom sticks his fingers in y/n's mouth and slowly thrusts them into y/n's mouth. Y/n hazzy allows this. Tom takes his fingers out and rubs his fingers on y/n's booty hole. And soon sticks them in. Y/n cant handle this. Just to add to that tom also starts to suck him off. Y/n is yelling and moaning so loud you obviously know the neighbors are mortified wondering wtf is happening. OUTTA NOWHERE tom wips his pee pee out and thrusts into y/n. Y/n yelping and moaning. Tom looks at his prey as he FUCKING DESTROYS THEIR ASSHOLE WITH HIS MAGNUM DONG. Tom gets close because his kinks are driving him wild? Hes just really enjoying fucking the soul outta y/n. Fun fact about Scientology. Tom cruise fucks you senseless until you join and once you join all the underground hot celebrities fuck u. "Are you r-ready to join Scientology~" tom almost loses it when he says Scientology. "Yes! Yes! Ill join if i can be fucked by you tom!!!"
"Good"
Tom begins to moan Scientology as he is close. "Scientology! Scientology! Scientology! Ahh~" he cums inside y/n's ass. Y/n is out like a light. Tom sees this as an opportunity.....
To fucking eat you man im sorry hes a fucking alien or something- well at least you got fucked mate (°¤°)