A gift for your hard work

Pov:Dino
I am the youngest brother in my family. My father is dead. I only have two older brothers, Scopus and Hoshi. Our father left us only a small house consisting of four rooms, a reception room, a kitchen, and a dance studio. I love dancing and consider it my favorite hobby. We always meet with my brothers’ friends in the studio and choreograph many songs, but  Now my brother Scoops has sold it because he needs money, especially since because of my father’s death he had to leave his studies and work part-time, but he currently works in one of the companies as an employee with a high school diploma. He and my brother Hoshi worked on teaching me so that I would be successful and not leave my studies. To be honest, I hate studying, but I  Right now, I'm trying my best to study to make all my hyungs, including my brother's friends, proud, and also to get into the best university. I'm currently in the last year of high school. I've only advanced a year To get into it quickly, I'm currently studying for the entrance exam.  I'm very tired and the conditions in my house are bad too.  I don't know why, but the house these days is so depressing.  No one is smiling, not even my brother's friends.  They are all worried or confused and looking at me with strange looks.  Do they not trust that I can get in or is that because?  My mood is currently under stress and I do not smile or speak as usual.  This matter does not concern me now.  The important thing is that I pass the test and get first place, and if it is not first, then I want second.  I want to fulfill my dream and the dream of my brothers and my brothers’ friends who sacrificed the studio that made us all happy for me.  I have three days left before the exam, so I'm currently trying to get some rest.  I haven't slept for two days due to reading, but now all I have left to do is read the questions and review extensively as well.  I hope I can finish all of this quickly.
   POV Ending: Dino
   Dino woke up to his alarm, turned it off, and went to make himself cornflakes and eggs.  He finished his breakfast and started studying.  He never left the room until Hoshi came and told him to go eat with him.  Although Dino agreed, he went and wrote it in his hand and continued studying even while eating.
“Dino, didn’t you read this book two days ago, why are you reading it again?” Minggu said in surprise
“Yes, I read it, but now I am reviewing it for the final review for the exam.”
"But do you have to? I mean, you've already finished it, so why are you re-reading it?" DK said in confusion
“So that I have mastered the material completely and do not forget it.”
"He's just putting pressure on you. We all know you'll pass. You're just so nervous about the exam," Wonwoo said, taking Dino's book from his hand.
"Well it makes me think that I didn't study well and I won't be able to pass the test. It makes my conscience hurt me."
“Don't think like that, just take this time to rest,” Wonwoo said
“Hyung, I will actually rest in two days, so leave me with my conscience to get a result.”
“But you will get sick if you continue studying,” Wonwoo
“Even if I get sick, it will be after the exam. I just want results that satisfy me,” he said as he got up from eating
He took his book and went straight to the room to study. He finished dinner in his bedroom, and he was also studying. Then it was three o'clock in the morning and Dino decided to sleep at the time of the alarm. He then woke up at seven o'clock and ate something from the kitchen and went back to studying. This was his routine for the last day as well.
__________________

On the day of the exam, Dino woke up sick and his brothers learned that he was sick, so Scoops decided to drive him to school and wait for him until the end of the exam, but because of his work he could not, so Hoshi took him.  Not before advising him on everything and giving him medicine, Al-Hoshi drove him to school and made sure he entered the exam hall.  Dino finished the test, but he was unable to review his answers due to his feeling of nausea and pain in his head. So he handed over the paper, took his mobile phone, and went to the bathroom to empty his stomach, but he could not empty it, and his feeling of nausea and exhaustion increased.  He called Hoshi because he couldn't stand the pain and was now on the verge of passing out.  Hoshi opened the call and said directly to him: “Dino, have you finished the test?... How did it go... Are you okay? .....What didn’t you answer and why didn’t you come out?
   “Hyung, I feel like I'm going to pass out soon. Please come, I can't stand the pain.
   "Yes Chani, I'm coming. Just tell me where you are so I can come."  He said as he got out of the car He started running as fast as he could
Hoshi arrived at the bathrooms and found Dino passed out. He picked him up and put him in the car and headed straight to the hospital. In the car, he tried to wake up Dino and called Scopus, “Hyung Dino is not okay. He literally fainted in the bathrooms and now I’m on my way to take him to the hospital.”
"Okay, I'm coming for you," Scopus said as he stood up from his place. This thing attracted the attention of his friends, "Hyung, where are you going? We have a meeting in an hour." Joun said.
“I can't attend him, Chani's not feeling well.”
“What’s wrong with him? Isn’t he taking an exam today? Is he sick?” Jihoon said
“Yes, he woke up and he was sick. We gave him medication and Hoshi took a leave of absence to wait for the end of the exam. Now he finished the exam and called Hoshi and then he fainted and Hoshi is now on his way to the hospital.” He said while he was arranging his things.
"Okay, go, we'll follow you when we finish the meeting," Jun said loudly as he watched scopus run for the elevator