Chapter 84

Six months later...

May 12, 2022

Wedding day..

Deep breaths. Today's the day, I get to marry the love of my life. Its been a long hell of a journey coming all the way here and it wasn't easy but its worth it. I stare at myself in the mirror while people around me fuss about the event itself like if the guests are coming, is the cake gonna make it to the reception, or did the minister arrived at the venue already.

By the way, I wasn't able to convince my soon to be wife for a beach wedding. She hates the idea so we settled for a garden wedding here in Texas where there are no floating cameras around and a very private abandoned place where I took her for pictures two years ago, at least that's what they told me about. Of course our event organizers , which was headed by the twins, made it possible to transform the top of the eco trail into a magical venue. I already saw it last night having to sneak out of the bachelorette party because it was becoming more wild and Zoë was really having her moment of fun. It was more than I imagined really. A trail of lights with archways of roses guiding its way leading up to the perfect and magical ceremonial set up. It was more than perfect, its too good to be true like the ones came out straight from a story book.

 It was more than perfect, its too good to be true like the ones came out straight from a story book

It was quite difficult planning a wedding, working on a show and her having to do press for Doctor Strange at the same time, not to mention the frenzy it created when the news came out with a picture of the both of us out in a walk back in LA with...

It was quite difficult planning a wedding, working on a show and her having to do press for Doctor Strange at the same time, not to mention the frenzy it created when the news came out with a picture of the both of us out in a walk back in LA with her wearing the ring on the right finger, and that took out the energy from the both of us. There were some misunderstandings and fights about it but at the end of the day none of that really mattered, because all that matters is us becoming as one.

"Shan?" I snap out of my thoughts and look up to see Mary Kate coming in all dressed up beautifully in a black pantsuit which she always does, holding a garment bag with her. She greets my mom and my sister in the room giving them hugs before her eyes find mine through the mirror and she smiles sweetly.

"I have your suit." She hangs it on the garment rack and walks over to me, eyes glistening like she was about to cry or something or maybe because of relief that in a few hours this would all be over and everything they worked for is so worth it. "You nervous?"