1.1

I clutched the phone in my hand tightly and was debating on whether or not I should pick up the call. I decided against it, and quickly hung up the call. It wasn't like anything bad could have happened, right? 

Ashton stared at me for a second before speaking, "Are you sure you shouldn't have answered that?" I shrugged in response and said, "I'm not gonna let him ruin our night, Luke was probably just pissed because I didn't listen to him as per usual."

"True." Ashton said shoveling in the rest of our food into his mouth as he nodded. 

We paid our check and left the diner, moving out into the cold night. Ash gripped my hand tightly in his as we walked down the street. It seemed like the night had gotten incredibly calmer, when just ten mintues ago Luke was calling and I was frantically hanging up. I didn't know where we were going but I liked just walking around, even though partying was fun I liked this sweet calmer side of Ashton too. 

"Ellaaaaaaaa," Ashton quietly moaned out and I turned to him trying to ignore how attractive my name coming out of his mouth like that sounded. "Yeah?" I questioned back.

"What do you wanna do while were out?" He asked and I shrugged, "I don't know, whats there to do at two am?" 

"Oh there's a lot of stuff we could do at two am." He suggestively said glancing over at me and I chuckled shoving my other hand that wasn't in his into his arm playfully. 

"Oh shut up, Ash." I said smirking at him. As we walked by a brick wall that looked like the side of some small family bakery, Ashton gripped my wrists oushing me up against the wall. He looked at me in my eyes intently. "Don't tell me to shut up." He said in a low growl that sounded orgasmic. I slowly fluttered my eyelids closed, soaking up the attention he was giving me.

Ashton slowly put his lips on mine, turning a sweet slow kiss into something rough. He let go of me moving us away from the wall and grabbing my hand again as if nothing happened. "Heyyyy, dont tease me." I pouted. 

"Don't tell me to shut up." He smirked and I pouted my lower lip out and turned away from him in a childish way.

"C'mon," He said turning me toward him and kissing my cheek. 

I smiled and he chuckled moving us further down the street. He turned to me and said, "Hey, El's what if we went swimming." He didn't state it as a question but as a statement. We rounded closer to the neighnourhoods that were near our houses. We had basically made a loop around town for the hours we've been gone.

But since we weren't in our neighbourhood but near it, these houses were bigger than mine was, it was towards the people that had even more money than my parents. These houses were fucking huge. 

"Holy shit, I've never actually been over here before." Ashton stated out in low-key awe. 

As we walked by a house that wasnt very secluded we could cleary see the lack of people here, and the very apprent pool in the backyard.

Ashton pulled me around back to the fence that looked kinda hard to climb. Maybe not for Ashton but definitely for me. He easily pulled him self up and had himself proped on the top looking down at me, "Dude I don't know ow you expect me to climb this, oh my god all my strength is in my legs. I literally have zero upper body strength!" I whispered in a screaming manner. 

"Hold on princess, I got you. Raise your arms." He smirked at me as I raised my arms. He pulled me up with all this strength and I sat in awe for a second as he placed me aside him on top of the brick fence.

"Well fuck." I said staring at him. "C'mon." He smiled and said jumping down into the yard. I looked down scared and nodded my head no.

"I'll catch you El's, down think just jump into my arms, okay?" He said caringly and I nodded and closed my eyes jumping down where Ashton was. He caught me and put me down next to him again smiling down at me. 

I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the pool, I didn't thinl twice about stripping down to my underweaer to jump in. I felt Ashtons eye's on me as I peeled off my tanktop and shorts. Ashton quickly did the same pulling off his shirt. 

As soon as I jumped in Ashton came in right after me, and when I came up from underwater I was instantly giggling and Ash was laughing with me, but we quickly shut up as we heard a voice yell, "Hey!! Who's out there?!?"

-

HI GUYS SORRY I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN FUVKING FOREVER BUT WOW IM SO HAPPY ALL OF YOU LOVE MY STORY AND COMMENT AND VOTE FOR ME I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT AND ILY ALL. C: But like since schools out and I just realized how much I love writing and how much I miss it and I really hope I stay on top of this story. ANd I'm super happy rn and idc if theres typos lol its 3am and I really got to get to sleep. Oh and some of you were confused as to why Rose was at the rave and bumped into Ella there, but I'm trying to make her seem as sketchy as possible so sorry if you were confused!! But I'm gonna go now guys I'll try to reply to any comments and questions, and I'm super psyched for Warped Tour on Saturday June 20th, I'm going to the Mountain View showing niceee >.<