1.0

After staying at the rave for what felt like thirty minutes but was probably only an hour and a half, we left. By now it was nearly one in the morning, but not one in the morning.

Ashton's hand was gripped in mine and we were aimlessly walking around downtown. Coming up to what looked like a small diner that was surprisingly still open.

"Ashhh." I called out to him, yawning out the end. "Hmm?" He questioned, looking over at me, I wasn't sure what he was thinking about but it looked like he was struggling with something.

"We should go into that little diner," I said pointing towards the small place across the street, "And eat because wow." As if on queue my stomach growled and Ashton gave a little laugh. "Yeah you're stomachs growling at me to give you food." He said poking my stomach right over my belly button.

I involuntarily giggled and turned away from him, grabbing my stomach with my free hand. "Are you ticklish?!" He called out to me grinning, "What? NoOooO," The pitch of my voice went high and low mixing the sounds I was making. I was such a bad liar sometimes it was great. (I didn't know how to explain her voice going high and low sooo yeah)

"Sure, sure." Ashton said turning me back next to him as we quickly j-walked across the empty street.

"It sounds like your saying 'shore, shore." I said looking over at him, "Its funny because your Australian but sound British what the hell Ash,"

"Heyyy! Leave me alone you butt," He shoved into my side as we walked through the front door to the diner.

"Yes I know," I sighed out woah sarcasm. "I'm such an asshole." I turned to him and crossed my eyes as he poked my cheek.

"Stop poking me!" I hollered at him, poking his bicep like fifty times quickly.

"That's what you get!" He said, poking me back tons of times in the stomach and arm at the same time with both of his hands.

"What? Noooo." I teased him as he continued to poke me, I flicked his hand away from me and he just held it back and kept poking me.

"Yeah, you were teasing me, you bully." He stated chuckling at me as I struggled with the pokes of fury I was receiving.

"Ashton I'll give you a hug?" I offered longing out the words, and he still didn't stop poking me. "Irwin, please." I said with fake annoyance filling my voice.

"Not until you say sorry," He pouted out his lower lip and looked like a five year old while doing so. "And!" He paused for a second. "You have to give me a kiss."

He looked proud of himself and must have remembered he stopped poking me because he suddenly continued.

"Fine, fine I give up. I'm sorry." I pouted out my lower lip like he did moments before and he grinned.

"Nope," He said smirking to himself. "Not until I get my kiss."

"You cheeky bastard." I whispered before leaning in closer to his face. Just as I leaned in-"How may I help you?" An old waitress came up to the counter and we quickly pulled away, my cheeks glowed a bright red. And I felt myself heat up.

"Uh just a table for two." Ashton sputtered out with an embarrassed glow on his cheeks matching mine.

"Alright follow me," We weaved in and out of a few tables and she brought us next to a window near the back. She handed us our menus and two cups of eater and left without another word.

I looked around and it wasn't as empty as you would expect it to be at one am. There were quote a few people in here, ranging from families to teenagers to even a few older people. I surprised to say the least but oh well.

Later old waitress came back with two cokes and then our food, Ashton had gotten fries and this big burger that had tons of stuff in it, I don't even know how it fit. And I had gotten a couple of pancakes, bacon and eggs. 

Half way into me shoving my face with food while laughing at Ashton's geeky puns, my phone started buzzing in my back pocket.

In bright build letters the screen said dr. fluke and one of Luke's horrible selfies as his caller id picture came up.

Ashton froze in the middle of talking and I froze my chewing and we both stared as it rang.