Chapter 25

The dark lord sat in the chair, a solemn expression on his face.

"So you're telling me someone attacked a professor inside the Hogwarts successfully passing my magic"

"Yes..." sighed Hadrian. "And I want to know if you can tell me who's powerful enough to pass your magic without getting caught"

"The magic we use is ancient and unique Son...no wizard can easily acquire it..yes a few can but still without me getting a warning is impossible..." .

"But why that Lupin...why does someone want to attack him.." . Severus inquired, perplexed.

"It's a message, my love.... Lupin is a formidable wizard, to say nothing of his werewolf side... Husband of the Lord of the house of black, Hogwarts professor, and most crucially, a close ally to the prince himself... and I don't think Lupin was the true target...they could've murdered Lupin...but they didn't...so he's simply a warning." Voldemort clenched his teeth.

"I agree with Dad...whoever it is...they want us to reach them... fastly" . Hadrian concurred.

"Go back to Hogwarts son...be prepared...if they wanted us they should've chosen you or Draco but they didn't that means they want you...so wait...and let them come to you" . Voldemort stated.

"What are you saying Tom...what if they harm him...are you really sending our son to such danger" Severus snapped at his husband.

"Love... he's the Prince... sometimes he has to face such problems... and he's not alone... we're here for him...I'll notify the death eaters and spies, and we have powerful wizards and witches working secretly at Hogwarts for us ...nothing will happen to our kid and Draco." Voldemort assured his husband.

"Still....how can I sit here in peace when he and Draco are in Hogwarts with danger lurking around the dark" . Severus responded.

"Pa... we will be fine..." Hadrian attempted to persuade his father. Severus inhaled deeply. He only wanted to live his life with his family in peace, but it appears that tranquility will never be his in this lifetime.

"Love.... everything will be alright" As he read his husband's thoughts, the dark lord said.

Suddenly, the princess's sobbing voice could be heard from the bedroom.

"She had to have noticed my absence..."I'll check on her," Severus said as he exited the room.

"How's pa...?" Hadrian asked his father while his gaze was riveted on the door frame.

"Better...but still don't let anyone apart from us near the princess" Tom said with a sigh.

"Did the healer tell you anything...?"

"Same reply...it's gonna take some time" .

Hadrian closed his eyes and recalled the birth of his sister.

Everyone in the mansion was looking forward to the day, but Severus appeared somewhat anxious and gloomy those days...he assured everyone that he was only suffering mood swings. But after the child was born, Severus refused to let anyone near the baby... not even his husband or son. He embraced his daughter, terrified that someone might kidnap her like Hadrian. He refused to eat or sleep and Hadrian saw his father the great dark lord completely crumbling in front of his mate in tears for the first time..Mind healers were hired to treat Severus. The princess's birth was kept secret to give the Wizarding world as bigger surprise...but it's been two years and no one knows about her but the family...and Severus is still not comfortable with strangers. Tom and Hadrian did everything they could to keep Severus comfortable.

"He'll be alright son... don't worry" . The dark lord gave his son a slight smile.

"I hope that too...Dad...i just want pa to be back to his true form...then pa and our princess will enjoy the outer world soon.

"Dada...Dada..." Hester dashed towards her father, trailed by a concerned Severus. Which made the father and son happy.

"Be careful," Severus warned his daughter.

"Yeah come to dada..." Tom got down on his knees and picked up his daughter.

"I'm the one who carried her...gave birth to her...and stays with her 24 hours...still she just want her dad" Severus says in a grumbling voice.

"This is the feeling when your child favours the other father instead of you..." Tom grinned.

"Well, you have your son on your team, and I have a daughter on mine," he continued, and Severus rolled his eyes.

"Princess....so you want dada but not your brother?" Hadrian smiled as he pocked his sister's plump face.

"Want... allll...baat da...da firuuuust" She giggled, and Hadrian pretended to be hurt.

"That's my girl..." Severus scoffed as Tom smirked before kissing his daughter. Hadrian hugged and kissed Severus on the cheek.

"Don't worry pa...me and Draco will make sure to create so many children soon which will join our team" .  Hadrian grinned.

"That's good...wait what..." Tom burst out laughing as Severus gazed at him with wide eyes.

"Don't even think about it...you're both too young to be parents." Severus declared.

"Love we were younger than them when we mated" . Tom grinned.

"You shameless people will corrupt my daughter one day," shouted Severus.

"Shaamlwess," Hester chuckled, and Severus' face palmed.

Just like that they spent some time playing with their princess and eventually Herpin fell asleep on her father's lap. Hadrian gazed at the time.

"I have to leave...I left Draco behind at Hogwarts." Hadrian reached for his coat.

"Be careful son...and contact us if anything happens..." Severus expressed concern.

"I'll" Hadrian hugged his fathers and kissed his sister goodbye before departing for Hogwarts.
.
.
.
Hadrian arrived at Hogwarts and met with the principal to discuss future plans. He then walked to his chamber, where he found his friend sleeping on the sofa.

"Must've slept waiting for me..."

Hadrian smiled as he brought Draco to his bed. Hadrian changed his clothes and snuggled up to his mate's nape, inhaling the heavenly scent of his love. Hadrian closed his eyes, but his mind refused to sleep...as if something significant was going to happen the next day.