...9...

I know I said I would post a double update but I kinda had a bad mental health day,but anyway here we are!

Nick's POV 

Since we had to cancel our trip to the park last week because Charlie was sick we are meeting up with Tara and Darcy in an hour, me and Charlie went to the shop on Wednesday and got him a car seat and stroller and a few other things since the government has a law that if any little is in the headspace of a 5 year old or younger they need a car seat ,and Charlie has been in a younger headspace since he was sick so we bought a stroller for him because he gets tired easily.

I'm packing a bag of essential like extra nappies and pull-ups, a pacifier , a paci clip, snacks, a bottle of milk and a sippy of water and more.Charlie is currently having his second nap of the day hopefully he wakes up fine because he took a while to be put down , I also hope he won't get too shy with Tara and Darcy since they have never seen him while he's in his headspace.

It's two so I have to wake Charlie up let's see how this goes, I walk into my room and sit on the bed and sigh rubbing Charlie's face "come on bubba "I gently lift him and take him downstairs into the living room where I lay him on the floor.

I grab a diaper and pack of wipes and then I clean him putting his short sleeve onesie over his diaper and then a pair of overall shorts that have a dinosaur in the front pocket  ,"Charlie you have got to get up now " he whines and rolls on the floor .

I lock the door and Charlie wriggles in my arms and whines "what's up baby boy?" "Stwicky !""let's leave sticky here "I start to walk to the car "nu!" I place him in the car seat "dada stwicky!"he looks at me in tears for gods sake why did my mum have to get him that stupid stick "fine Charlie but you can't bring it on the park,do you understand ?!" He nods "words baby" "undewstwand" "good boy" i walk back into the house to get his stick,I pass it to him and get driving.

"Dada awound?"

"Sorry baby but last time you kicked me the whole way " 

"I Nu do again "

"I know baby but Maybe on the way back "

"Tay dada"

We're about 20 minutes away from the park but I get a call from Tara so I connect it to the car.

"Hello?"

"Hiii nickkkkkkkk!"I hear Charlie whine because how loud she is , so I turn the sound down.

"Hi Darcy"

"Taraaaaaaaa said we're gonna be late "

"Alright, could you ask her i we should pick you up?"

"Yep"

"She said that would be great"

"Okay I will be there in ten minutes "

"Byeee "

The phone cuts off before I can say anything I look back to see Charlie sucking on his fingers "Charlie where's your paci" he looks in the mirror "fwoor" "okay can you chew on the rings that I got you?" "Where?" "Look up baby" he looks up and shrieks trying to pull the rings off of the handle.

I pull up to Tara and Darcy's house I walk to the front door and knock soon enough Darcy opens it covered in floor "Darcy Olsson , get here right NOW!" I see Tara walking to the front door "oh hi Nick " "hi" "sorry about her she got into my baking cabinet " "I can tell " "I'll be waiting in the car".

I go back to the car to see Charlie with slobber over his hand , face and teether  gross I pick his paci off of the floor "I hungwry" I'm happy about that he never tells me he's hungry and he only had a bit of breakfast and all he had for lunch was two strawberries and a bottle of milk "what would you like baby a banana or applesauce?" He thinks for a bit "Apple swauce " I nod and get an apple sauce pouch out of my bag , I take the lid and hand him the Pouch.