The Summer of Sophomore Year Pt. 2

(Y/N POV)

I never imagined that on the last day of school Sophomore year I would find my boyfriend shirtless on his bed making out with a man. But, that's what happened, of course that's what happened.

The day was June 9th, I had been looking forward to it for more than 1 month. I had planned to surprise him by taking him to LA for a week. I had bought the tickets and we were meant to leave on the 11th.

I was walking down the hallway next to Seungmin and Jeongin.

"It's our 3-year anniversary on the 11th, he's going to be so excited, he's always wanted to go to LA!" I raved, smiling at the 2 airplane tickets in my hands. I finally got my parents to agree to just me and him going.

"You should invite me next time," Innie said looking at me with puppy dog eyes, I smiled.

"Of course!" I responded. "But, here's my plan. He takes the bus home-" I continued talking about my plan with them until it was time to execute it.

I was excited to be able to share one of the happiest days of my life with the most happy part of my life but, first I needed to get ready.

I walked into my closet to pick out an outfit, as I couldn't wear my uniform to give him the tickets. I picked out a pink skirt, white shirt, converse, and accessories. I looked at myself in the mirror to see the dark circles under my eyes showing lightly as my makeup had worn off, so I reapplied it.

Finally, it was time to walk to Sungie's house. He lived in your average suburban neighborhood while I lived in the outskirts of the city, it was a pretty far walk but I could manage. As soon as I opened the door to his house I heard a noise from upstairs which was my cue that he was home. I walked up the staircase to enter a room with not just Jisung in it.

Lying on his bed was him half naked and a man on top of him, I froze, and my world came crumbling down.

"Y/N, I can explain!" He tried to reason with me. Still frozen I could feel a single tear fall down my face, but, I couldn't give him the power.

"We're done, Jisung," I said, then exited the house and sat on the front porch, trying to recollect myself.

Tears continued to fall down my face. I just wanted it all to stop. How could he do this to me? I tried to scream, I tried to do anything but nothing would come out. Time continued but I didn't, I stood up from the porch and saw a car driving into the driveway.

I checked my phone to see the time, 5:37. I was there for almost an hour. The car was a gray Subaru which informed me that it was his mom's car. I waved, out of respect, then left and texted Jeongin.

Innie wanna go to LA with me?

I'm eating dinner rn I can ask my mom later

Okay

She said yes!

YEAY

What was the spelling LOL
Can I bring my camera

OFC

(:

Ok, I'll pick you up on the 11th BYE

BYE

I finished walking home and went straight to my room to calm down. My heart was just broken, there was nothing I could do about it. I soon got a call from Seungmin.