Kokushibo x fem!reader

~fluff~ (your breathing style is flame breathing)

Y/n pov:

I was walking around a small village in hopes to find a demon to fight when I suddenly caught a strong smell of a stinky aroma, that's how I knew that I demon was nearby, and a powerful one at that. I started running towards the source of the smell which got even stronger as I got closer to the source.

I soon arrived at a small secluded area when I heard a blood curdling scream. I slowly walked towards where the screaming was coming from while keeping my guard up for I know that this is most likely an attack by the demon I have been searching for. As I approached the screaming I managed to get a better view on what was going on. I saw a man getting stabbed by a tall demon with long red hair and....... 6 eyes? The demon wore a purple kimono which held a katana on the side but something was off about it, I started to approach the demon in hopes that I could sneak up on it and decapitate it but as I was approaching my target, a stick snapped from under my foot which caused the demon to turn around and look at me. I was terrified at that moment because I noticed the words 'upper one' engraved in his middle set of eyes. I gulped for I have never fought an upper moon before, heck, I haven't even fought a lower moon! I knew that there was no use in running away so I had to fight.

Man: "please! Help me! I ont want to die! plea-" before the man could finish, upper one sliced his neck with his blade which made his head fall of.

Upper one(y'all know who it is;) : "you talk to much" said the demon to the man's lifeless body.

Y/n: "I -I am y-y/n l/n, a-and I am going to be the one to k-kill you!" I stuttered in fear.

Upper one: "you? Kill me? I bet your not even a Hashira" the demon stated coldly

Y/n: "n-no but I'm still rank Kinoto" I said still keeping my guard up for this demon could attack at any second, and even one of his attacks would most likely kill me. I gripped the handle of my katana, ready to unsheathe it.

Upper one: "do you really think that you could kill me? How about you come back when you get stronger" he said in a harsh tone which made my blood boil.

Y/n: "t-tell me you name u-upper one" I demanded

Upper one: "my name is Kokushibo, and I already know yours"

Y/n: "h-how do you know my name?" I asked

Kokushibo: "because you told me when you arrived"

Y/n: "o-oh yea, I forgot about that" I said while chuckling awkwardly, this demon must think I'm stupid. We stood there in silence but I could feel the tension growing until Kokushibo broke the silence.

Kokushibo: "well, I have no reason to be here so I'll be off" he said while turning his back to me while starting to walk away.

Y/n: "w-wait! We haven't even fought yet!" I yelled 

Kokushibo: "I told you, your to weak to fight me, you'll die if you do" he stated while he stopped in his tracks.

Y/n: "I-I don't care! I came here to fight a demon and that's what I'm going to do!" I yelled confidently which seemed to make the demon surprised by my studded outburst.

Kokushibo: "fighting me is a one way trip to death, especially for a non Hashira like yourself"

Y/n: "I'm still going to fight you so stop walking away and fight!" I yelled which seemed to get his attention.

Kokushibo: "well if you insist, I'll let you take the first blow" and with that I unsheathed my katana and dashed towards upper one.

Y/n: " flame breathing! First form! Unknowing fire!" I yelled as I ran towards him and was about to hit him when he dodged my attack but was still a little bit burned from the fire but unfortunately he quickly regenerated.

Kokushibo: "moon breathing, first form, dark moon, evening palace" the demon said as he quickly ran towards me and tried to attack me, I was able to barely dodge his attack which had me on edge already because I knew that he was way stronger than me.

Kokushibo pov:

This girl really wants to fight me, I must say, the fact that she was able to slightly burn me is a sight that she isn't as weak as I thought she would be. Maybe this fight wouldn't be as much of a waste of my time as I thought it would be. Her breathing style is also very unique and i have to admit that I haven't fought many flame breathing users therefore I have little knowledge about the technique, giving me a combat disadvantage. I still have ten times her strength and stamina though which works well in my favour. Scone to think of it, she actually isn't a bad slayer, of course she's nowhere near my skill level but she does have potential, maybe I'll let this one live to see how far they go. 

Kokushibo: "your breathing style is very unique" is said while still focused on the fight.

Y/n: "t-thank you i guess" the girl said with...... a faint blush on her cheek's?

Kokushibo: "why are you blushing?" I asked curiously 

Y/n: "it's just that, I didn't expect such a kind compliment coming from a demon"

We continued fighting but in the end y/n was very injured but I barely had a scratch on me. The girl was panting while standing a few feet away from me while still holding her katana.

Kokushibo: "when will you just give up? You know you can't defeat me"

Y/n: "even if that's true, I will never stop fighting, never!" The girl shouted and I was slightly taken back by her persistance, she's so feisty, which for some reason makes by heart beat faster and..... not want to kill her. I feel like I want to treat her wounds instead of fight, I feel like I want to get to know her and not be seen as an enemy, UGH! What is this feeling! I didn't realise that I was blushing as so many trivial thoughts run through my mind while the girl just stood there completely out of breath.

Y/n: "so are you gonna fight me or n-" suddenly the girl fainted and I quickly ran to catch her fall. Why did I run to her? I'm a demon, I'm supposed to kill humans not care for them. But for some reason I felt something for this girl, I don't know what it is but it feels warm in my chest and I blush just at the thought of her. I don't know what came over me but next thing I knew I picked her up bridal style and decided to carry her to my estate to treat her wounds. I was blushing VERY hard by the feeling of carrying her in my arms, it's like I was acting on m6 feelings instead of my head. No matter what I cant let master Muzan find out about her because I know that he will kill her and I can't let that happen.

A/n

Thx for reading the first oneshot of this book! Remember to leave any requests you have for future oneshots in the comment section of the request page. (Btw pls ignore any spelling mistakes cuz my lazy ass didn't proof read this)👹

- 1247 words