Sekido x fem!reader

~◊◊tsundere◊◊~

(You are the flower Hashira and was promoted to Hashira after Kanae died:(, I miss Kanae😭)

Y/n pov

I was calmly sitting in the hot springs at the sword its village for there has been a report of an upper moon being here. I decided to go to the hot springs to calm down from the stress of being expected to kill an upper moon, i am the flower Hashira though so I might be able to defeat it with the help of Mitsuri Kanroji the love Hashira as well as Muichiro Tokito the mist Hashira and the young swordsman Tanjiro Kamado. I've heard rumours that Tanjiro uses sun breathing and is very strong, me along with the other Hashira also found out that he met Muzan about a year ago which surprised me very much because not even a Hashira has met him before so I guess you could say that I want to learn more about this boy. Not to mention that his sister is also a demon but seems to restrain from eating humans somehow, she is also very strong and I believe her name is Nezuko? I think I should keep a close eye on them to make sure they're alright, after all master Ubayashiki has ordered us Hashira to protect Tanjiro along with his demon sister Nezuko for apparently they are 'special'. I must admit that I see why master thinks they are some sort of sign for they have killed upper 6 along with the help of Mr. Uzui a few months ago. I miss Tengen to be honest, he always made me and the others laugh, he reminded me of Rengoku in fact. *sigh* I miss Rengoku dearly, i wish he never died, but he didn't go out without a fight and served as a truly honourable swordsman and an even better friend. I promise that I will avenge you Rengoku, i Will, someday.

Oh! Look at the time, I should probably get out of the hot springs and meet up with Ms. Kanroji as I said I would earlier. 

I stood up and got out of the hot springs while wrapping a towel around me then getting dressed to the side of the springs. After I got my haori on I walked down the stairs of the hot springs and over to a small temple which the village chief said that me and the other slayers would be staying at.

(This is what the temple in the village looks like in case y'all forgot;)

When I arrived at the temple I made my way over to Mitsuri's room and knocked at the door, waiting for a response. I heard footsteps rushing to the door when it flung opens and revealed Mitsuri with her usuall big smile. She then engulfed me in a hug and I hugged back.

Mitsuri: "kyaaaa~, I haven't seen you in so long y/n-chan! We avent been assigned a mission together for so long!" She said while letting me go from her tight grasp.

Y/n: "I know right! It feels like years sense we've last seen each other" I said with a cheerful tone, I am actually quite fond of Ms. Kanroji for she is very kind and pleasant to talk to.

Mitsuri: "we should go to Tanjiro and Nezuko's room to discuss the mission, Muichiro-san will also be there for the same reason." Its great that we are talking  about the mission but I was kinda hoping to spend some time with Mitsuri, oh well, maybe some other time, we are here for the mission after all.