Urogi x fem!reader

Urogi x fem!reader

A/n: you're the thunder Hashira (u better than Zenitsu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)🤌

Requested by: I lost the account that requested this one-shot so just enjoyJ

-lime (not quite lemon yet cuz I still have an ounce of sanity left🫠)

~You, Mitsuri, Muichiro, Tanjiro and Genya were all sent on a mission to the swordsmiths village~

Y/n pov:

Muichiro just sliced off the head of upper moon four which left me and Tanjiro in shock, I know im a Hashira but this young boy just sliced off the head of an upper moon! Very impressive.... Wait, somethings not right, the demon isn't dying, instead it's multiplying!!!

Karaku: "he he he! Look what we have here! Fresh meat for dinner! He he!"

Sekido: "the fact that they were able to slice our first forms head off is angering me" the demon who held a golden staff exclaimed.

Y/n: "w-what! The demon multiplied! How is that possible!?" You asked Tanjiro while trying to figure out how to defeat this demon who seems to just keep multiplying.

Tanjiro: "im not sure y/n-san!" Tanjiro said while dodging some attacks that were being launched by the clones known as Karaku and Sekido.

As me and Tanjiro started to fight the demons, Muichiro soon joined in. As the three of us were fighting against the two demons, we didn't notice Genya aiming his gun towards the demons heads on a nearby rooftop.

Genya shot two bullets out of his gun which hit the demons heads, as Genya jumped down off the roof, he felt his abdomen being penetrated by a large spear.

Genya: "How many of there are you!?" Genya shouted with a bit of blood coming out of his mouth.

Aizetsu: "so helpless, what a pity" the demon in blue exclaimed with sorrow in his voice. Just as the blue demon was talking to Genya, I felt myself being swooped up into the air by another demon in yellow.

Urogi: " hehehhehehe, look guys! I caught one! And a pretty one too!" The demon shouted out to his other clones as his claws continued to pierce my skin, still being brought higher into the air.

I managed to look down only to see Tanjiro being zapped by lightning from that red demon while his sister Nezuko and Muichiro were fighting the green one. Genya seemed to be still dealing with the blue one though as I tried to break free from this yellow, bird like demons grasp.

Y/n: "put me down demon!" I yell at the demon while swinging at his claws with my sword in attempt to break free.

Urogi: "not until your dead!" The yellow demon said as he charged up this yellow ball of light in his mouth, I wondered what it was until I realised it was his blood demon art. This was gonna hurt like fuck.

Y/n: "shit". I said just before the he blasted me with the light which sent me flying through the air then plummeting to the ground.

When I hit the ground, I had blood all over me. I coughed up a bit of blood into my hand, silently cursing to myself. I heard ringing in my ears and my vision was blurry, I felt like I was about to pass out but luckily I regained my composure by doing total-concentration-breathing which helped me save blood. Just as I was starting to recover, I heard someone land behind me, I managed to turn my head slightly to see that it was the same yellow demon from before approaching me. I swiftly got up and started charging at him with my sword, hitting him with various attacks while using some of my thunder breathing techniques at the same time. While he manage to dodge some of my attacks, he still got hit by a few, though he managed to regenerate fairly fast but I could tell it was taking longer due to my thorough attacks.

Urogi: "your much stronger than I thought! Definitely not just some ordinary demon slayer! Tell me, are you a Hashira?" He says while dodging one of my attacks.

Y/n: "yes I am, I am the thunder Hashira y/n l/n"

Urogi: "Ooohhh, a Hashira! I usually don't get to come out and fight because all of those low ranked slayers are weak, no wonder you were able to survive my attack!" He said dodging one of my attacks while grabbing my arm and spinning me around so that I am pinned against a tree.

I try to get out of his grasp but his grip on me is tight which makes me unable to escape his clutches. He pins me harder to the tree with my hands above me head, leaving me in a vulnerable position for him to attack.... But he didn't. Instead, he moved his face closer to my ear and whispered...

Urogi: "you know, I don't get to come out often, leaving me with curtain.... Desires that need to be fulfilled". He said while moving his gaze down to my chest. I stare at him with pure disgust though thé look I gave him didn't seem to make him stop. Me still being pinned against the wall left me vulnerable which I hated, but what I hated more was the fact that this demon wouldn't let me go. The demon slowly moved his face down to my chest and licked his lips. I cringed at this and tried to get out of his grip but to no avail. He then started to unbutton a few buttons from my shirt which made me feel extremely uncomfortable, but I couldn't do anything due to my current position. When he finished unbuttoning my shirt, he brung it off my shoulders and stared lustfully at my chest. I was starting to panic, what is he doing! I felt extremely violated at this moment and just wanted to escape this situation. He then started to kiss my chest which made my feel, very violated and do my best to push him off me but it was no use, I let out a soft whimper as he continued doing so which made him only let a smirk appear on his face.

He continued this until he attempted to go further, me still being pinned against the tree couldn't do anything about it, so I just had to let it happen, though I still couldn't believe what was happening, at least it got this demon distracted to the others could fight right? Unless their dead.... But that wouldn't happen with Muichiro and Mitsuri around.......right?? Anyway, all I can do now is accept my fate.

Hi guys!!! Sorry I disappeared from the face of the earth for like 5 million years, school has been a pain in the ass and I've been having a mental breakdown since bilibili comics shut down cuz mxtx has taken over my life🫠. Anyway updates probably won't be frequent from my lack of motivation but I'll try to update when I can, also thx for reading my story and I'll see u in the next chapter. Byeeeeeee👋👋👋

-1167 words:)