F O U R

••••ꕥ••••

••••ꕥ••••

KIM HANEUL was all to in shock. How can she accept this? On one hand she was a village girl who must obey her rulers. On the other, her whole life was at stake. How could she possibley just give it away?

Somthing had to be done, but Haneul can't seem to figure out what she should and can do.

She's been lost in her thoughts ever since she was brought to her "room." Although, she must say it is extravagant. She would have never thought she would see such a beautiful place, let alone call it her bedroom.

Entering the room, the bed is the first thing that comes in view. It has a canopy made with beautiful fabric. Next the bed is a big a vanity. In front of the bed there's a mini couch. Further out in front of  that is a living room slightly separate from the bedroom. As you enter that part of room you see on one side of the room is the dressing area and a bathroom. It was all indeed wonderful and she couldn't help but think to her self that maybe she doesn't care about her free will as much as she thought she did...

She finally decided to get up from the layers of comfort she could only dream of to demand answers and explain how they simply could not do this to her.

Just as she took a towards to the door, someone was announced.

"His majesty, Prince Sunghoon is here."  

"Ah, were you perhaps going somewhere?"  say the prince otherwise known as the 4th prince.

"No where certain, Your Highness" being sure curtsie

"No, please you mustn't do that, you are soon to be Queen."

"I am certainly no Queen, Your Highness."

"Well nonetheless , would you like me to accompany you somewhere?" The 4th prince chuckled.

"That would be most appreciated " the village girl said while smiling

The village girl and the prince walked out her room side by side.

"Where shall I take you?" Prince Sunghoon asked smiling

"Anywhere perhaps" she said subtly

Hanuel just look down lost in thought. They walked in silence through the castle." I can not be queen nor can i be anyones bride" the girl said abruptly. The prince frowned." I can not help you with that. I believe it is too late, the King has made up his mind. "

Hanuel's lip turned down as she looked away. She wasn't pleasant with the Prince's answer. She was unsure of what she should-well what she couldn't do. As kind as the King seemed. He doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to disobedience.

Nonetheless the village girl was determined! Frightened but determined! I think she is at least hopefully... maybe...

"I wish to see the King." Prince Sunghoon looked at the village girl for a moment looking as if he was thinking about something before answering. Finally sighing "If that is what you wish for." he said.

                            ••••ꕥ••••LISTEN IK ITS BEEN LIKE 3-4 WEEKS (damn a month ) i've been so busyyy im sorryyy this chap sucks cuz since it was written in between the weeks it's messy

                            ••••ꕥ••••
LISTEN IK ITS BEEN LIKE 3-4 WEEKS (damn a month ) i've been so busyyy im sorryyy this chap sucks cuz since it was written in between the weeks it's messy. very short chapter hopefully the next ones longer!!
-L