The start of it all...

You were just in your bedroom, doing your own thing, and then, you were bored, so you decided to go to your local thrift shop to do things. You found a box that had what you assumed to be a vr headset. You bought it and when you got home to mess around with it, you opened the box and saw a note in it. You read it.

"WARNING: DO NOT PLAY!! DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!"

You didn't even listen to the note, because lets be real, it was probably a joke or something.

You put on the headset, and after a few minutes, you couldn't take it off. Like, actually. You physically could not take it off. You were scared, you were horrified. You were transported into some sort of circus game thingy. 
They played an intro or something, you were confused, obviously, you looked different. You saw several people who didn't look human.

You saw a bunny rabbit that was purple and was grinning, you saw a ragdoll that weirdly reminded you of the movie Coraline, the movie that scared the shit out of you as a child, you also saw a ribbon person who was wearing one of those drama masks, you know what I mean. You also saw a girl, who looked to be slightly human, who was dressed up like a jester. You also saw a set of teeth that had eyes in the mouth and was wearing a red suit, you were quite concerned. That wasn't even everyone!

"Ah great, now we have to do the intro again.!" The purple rabbit said.

"What the f- *Bleep* where am I?!?! Who are y'all- why can't I take this stupid headset off-" *You said. You were confused*

"First of all, lets stop with the foul language pal! Welcome to the amazing digital circus! I'm Caine, and these are your new friends!" *The dude in the red suit said*

"We have Jax, Ragatha, Pomni, Zooble, Kinger, Gangle, and I think a few more people!" He continued to speak, You didn't listen to anything he said.

Ragatha, the rag doll with a button eye *cough cough CORALINE cough cough* walked up to you.

"Hey! I'm Ragatha, uh, do you want me to take you to your room?? You should probably take some time to process this.."

"Sure"

"Ok!"

*You followed Ragatha into a big hallway.*

"What's your name, anyways??" *She asked you*

"Y/n.. Y/n l/n..." *You responded*

"Oh wow! You are the only one of us who actually remembered our name! THats nice. Anyways Y/N, you aren't going insane.. We all used to be human once, except for Caine, I think... We all went through what you did to get to here.,!" *Ragatha said*

"Oh, uhm.. Ok.."

"Oh, By the way!! You don't have to eat or sleep, not here at least, we just like to do it sometimes.." *She said*

"Oh, uh, alright. I'll probably do that then, uhm.."

"Oh, looks like they already set up your new room!! Well, here is your room y/n!!" *Ragatha said to you*

"Oh, thanks for taking me here." *You responded, You walked inside my room and shut the door. You sat down in my bean bag chair to process this..*

(HI UH THANKS FOR READING THIS SORRY IT WAS PROBABLY SO BAD LMAO I WROTE THIS AT LIKE 11PM LOL UH HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT AND I'LL PROBABLY UPDATE THIS SOONNNNNNN)