Hanging out with grape bunny (Jax)

HELP TYSM FOR 15k READS

ALSO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES I HAVE SCHOOL AND I USE MY NANAS COMPUTER FOR THIS IM SORRY

So uhm

yeah
this chapter was heavily inspired by a certain comment on the last chapter of this book
bc someone commented "Write a whole chapter of Jax doing a makeup tutorial."
So uh
thanks for the person who commented that <3
btw I would just like to give an honoroble mention to this random person who replied to someone elses commented that was on the last chapter, the comment said "DID JAX JUST SAY FRICKING L" 
And then someone replied to it saying "fr like now me and Jack and me got unsettled beef (that can be solved in the bedroom 😌)" like- best thing I ever read LOL

It was a normal day, and you were wearing some makeup (cuz ur a girlboss fr fr)

And Jax walked up to you

"Not even a James Charles tutorial can help your makeup so I am going to give you my own tutorial <3" Jax said.

You and him weren't even friends

"Uhm, rude but ok."

"Truth hurts girlypop <3"  Jax said.

The fact he called you girlypop made your hear flutter, the way he said it too, RIOASFAISFLKJS:AFJSA:MFLHKSALK it was AMAZING.

"Anyways come to my room so I can give u a makeup tutorial." Jax said

Thats the most sus thing ANYONE has ever said to you.

the bedroom part tho....

Both you and him walked to his bedroom, he weirdly had a lot of makeup...

...
kinda weirddddd

"Ok, sit down." He said to you, you just sat on a beanbag chair while he sat on a gaming chair, bro had a fricking vanity and a GAMING CHAIR

"Ok so first you was to take your foundation and make sure it actually matches your skin color!" He then got some foundation on his hand that oddly matched his skin...?? And then he grabbed a beauty blender, got some of the foundation that was on his hand and got it on the beauty blender, he then put it on his face.

"Mkayyyyyyyyyy" You said.

"Now you want to take some concealer that also matches your skin color and put it where things need to be hidden!" He then did some concealer stuff yk

"alr, go on."

"Now you want to take your eyeshadow, and put it on your eyelids." He grabbed an eyeshadow brush and put it in some eyeshadow and put it on his eye lids, it didn't look that bad. THe color was dark blue btw for those curious. 

"I think you forgot the bronze-" You tried to say.

"SILENCE, I don't like bronzer."
"ANYWAYS, now you want to do your mascara, which you actually do a good job with, so good job on thattttt, anyways, now you want to  take your blush, grab a makeup brush, and put that on your cheekbone area" He said, He put some plush on his cheekbone area and blended it all out, it looked good.

"Now you want to do eyeliner, personally, I don't use eyeliner because I don't have the time. And then you would do lipgloss or lipstick, put it on ur lips obviously and I can't do that  because I don't have anYyyYYYyyyYYYY" JAx said.

"So, now we use setting spray" Jax said, he grabbed a can of setting spray and sprayed it all over his face.

"And thats the makeup tutorial, do you have questions...?" Jax said, proud of what he has done.

"Can you use hairspray instead of Setting spra-" YOu asked

"Get the [[bleep]] out of my room before I throw hands." Jax said.

You ran out of his room faster than sonic.

I hope you all enjoyed <3

HELP I CAN JUST IMAGINE JAX HAVING A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WHERE HE trOLLS PEOPLE, BULLIES LITTLE KIDS ON ROBLOX, AND DOES MAKEUP TUTORIALS LOL-

thanks for reading this besties <3