meeting the crew

(Before I start I would just like to say that originall I wouldn't make this right now bc it's 12:40 am but uh yeah. Also fun fact! The same dude who voiced Jax also voiced Angel Dust, I think, correct me if i'm wrong!!)

After you processing what you've just witnessed, you heard a knock on your bedroom door.

"Who is it..?" *You asked.*

"It's Jax. I was told to come down here to tell you that we have dinner if ya want any, but obviously, you don't need to eat here." *He said*

"Oh, uh, ok! I'll be down there in a few minutes..!!"

You were curious and looked in your closet to see if you had any cool clothes, you did. Your closet was filled with clothes you liked. You just grabbed a random hoodie and put it on, then you walked into the dining room where everyone else was.

You just waved to them, then you sat in your chair, and ate food like everyone else was.

"So.... Do you like it so far..?" *Ragatha asked you*

"It's alright... It still kinda scares me though to be honest.. I got a cool wardrobe so thats fun." *You responded*

"You'll get used to it after a while!" *Ragatha replied*

"So uh, what's your name, anyways..?" *Jax asked you. It was a good question, since Ragatha was the only one who knew your name*

"Y/n."  *You said.*

"Oh wow, you're our first person to actually remember their name! Well, I'm Jax, the rag doll is  Ragatha, the Jester lookin kid is Pomni, And the ribbon girl is Gangle, and that mess of a person is Zooble! And that is Kinger!" *Jax said*

"How are you so full of energy...." *You asked him*

"Y'know, I never thought of that.. I do drink a lot of energy drinks and coffee... But at the same time I was just born like this." *He said.*

(Ok sorry this was short but uhm i'm tired and yeah sorry this was bad lol uhhhh goodnighttttttttttttt