Dragon P-2

Author Pov

You might be wondering what the hell is happening so after they reached Hyderabad they went to a village beside the city as Brynne's uncle's machine showed that there is something unusual there.

They noticed an abandoned house on the outskirts of the village and decided to search the house for some clue or something ...

The rumour was that there were ghosts in that house so Aru and Aiden were quite uncomfortable with the idea of searching the house ...

After a few minutes of searching, they heard Aiden screaming when they went there they were shocked to see a dragon.

After that you know what happened from the previous chapter

AFTER A FEW HOURS

AVI POV

"Help!!!!" I screamed at the empty corridors . I know that there's no one coming to save me but that isn't stopping me from screaming .

FLASHBACK

AVI POV

After the encounter with the dragon we decided to be together for our own safety .

Then we discovered a room which is like a meeting area we got our weapons out and started searching the room .

When Aru touched a chair to move it out of the ways there were sirens coming from the whole house.

"RUN!!"Aiden screamed

We ran to the exit but got blocked by a ............

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating in a while now.... Anyway I am doing a face reveal so check it out in my profile

Yours truly ,

ISRA

xoxo