☆Prologue☆

(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

********

Author's POV

Author's POV

Ayush Singhania, Son of Radha and Yash Singhania. A mysterious guy, doesn't like to speak much. Rarely attends any family gatherings. Always wears a mask to avoid talking to people but always listens to his sister's nonsense.  A hacker by profession, have no interest in his dad's business. 

Aisha Rajput, Daughter of Jaya and Anuj Rajput. Took over the position of CEO of Rajput industries after her father. She is not that close to her mother but her mother loves her a lot. Have a mission to complete so she wanted to leave her past relationships behind but "People often meets their destiny on the road they took to avoid it"

************************

"Why are you doing this?" She whispered without looking at me.

"I'm trying to help you... your father wanted this." I replied sitting beside her in the Mandap.

"Are you trying to get revenge on me?" She asked.  

I looked in her direction and whispered "Are you scared... LOVE?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely people!! So... Here is the prologue of the story. 

Tell me in the comment section if you liked it or not.

See you guys with the first chapter till then BYE BYE..

-SIA