*:The girl in blue dress:*

"Baithe baithe sochun kabhi main tujhe

Aankhon ko meri tu kahin na dikhe

Aise mein main aawaz doon to kise

Hoon yahin main"

☆*: .。..。.:*☆

Author's POV

Author's POV

It was a dark night, the moon that usually shines in the sky was nowhere to be seen. A girl was walking on the lone road with no emotions in her eyes. She was trying her best not to fall. A voice came from behind stopping her on her tracks.

"Aisha, lets go home."

"You know what Ansh... 'Regret and Pain' these are the only thing left in my life." a tear escaped her eyes as she closed them and let her body fall.

But before her body can hit the ground Ansh caught her. He looked at her face and said" A day will come when you'll find your happiness Aisha". He carried her in his arms to the car at a distance and made her sit on the back seat then started the car.

The next morning

The next morning

Aisha opened her eyes and sat on the bed. She looked here there in the room as if she was trying to remember something. The door opened and Ansh came inside.

"Good morning. How are you feeling Aisha?"

"Morning.. my head is hurting"

"Well I came to inform you about your today's schedule."

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... My head is hurting"

"Is it my fault that you drank wine like its water?.... I'm waiting for you in the dinning hall" saying this Ansh closed the door and went outside. Aisha lazily got up from the bed and went inside the washroom.

After 20 minutes she came in the dining hall and sat on the chair. The maids served her breakfast. After breakfast Ansh told her about today's scheduled and they both discussed about some projects then went to the company. As Aisha entered inside the company every employee who passed by her greeted her. She directly went inside the conference room where the Kapoors were already present for the meeting.

------------

A man in his middle 20s was sitting in a dark room. The only source of light was the screen of a computer where the video of a girl was playing. She was wearing a blue dress that reached her mid thighs, messy hairs and a bottle of wine in her hands. The door of the room opened and a girl came inside. "Ayush, What are you doing?". The man who was looking at the computer's screen, looked at the girl and said "Siya, don't come inside my room without knocking!!""Whatever!! Maa is calling you for dinner" saying this Siya left the room.

After looking at the computer for more 5 minutes he took his computer glasses out and whispered "I'm coming for you LOVE".

He came downstairs and sat on the dinning table a maid served him dinner. After he was done with his dinner his father stopped him and said 

"Ayush, I want you to attend tomorrow's meeting with Rajput industry".

"But Dad it was  going to happen on this weekend, right?"

"It was, but due to some reasons its tomorrow."

"Dad... may I know the reason?"

"The owner.. she is getting married this Sunday.."

Ayush who was looking at the phone till now, looked up and said to himself

"She is getting married.. after making me suffer this much"

Seeing him lost in his thoughts his dad cleared his throat and asked him again,

"So.. Are you going?"

"*sigh* Okay Dad. I'll go for the meeting.."

Saying this he left for his room and closed the door. After standing there for a few minutes he closed the light of the room and went inside the bathroom. He opened the shower and stood under it. As the cold water hit his body he closed his eyes and start to think what happened 7 years ago.

.

.

.

Heya Lovely people!!! Thats all for this chapter. I just wanted to create a little suspense so I kept it short. Tell me your thougths about the story in the comment section. I'll be back with a new chapter till then BYE BYE..

 I'll be back with a new chapter till then BYE BYE