*:The Wedding:*

"Time stands stillBeauty in all she isI will be braveI will not let anything take awayWhat's standing in front of meEvery breath, every hour has come to this"

"Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this"

☆*: .。..。.:*☆

Aisha's POV

Aisha's POV

Finally the day of my wedding came. The most beautiful part was that I had both my families with me. I woke up a little early today and did my morning routine. After that I came and sat in the living room. I was sitting alone thinking about how my life will take a turn after getting married to Ayush. Just then someone entered inside I looked towards the gate and saw that it was Ishita's husband. I stood up from my seat and greeted him. 

Aisha: Good morning Mr. Singh.

Abhay: Good morning Miss Rajput....  Never expected that one day the owner of the Asia's top 2 company will become my sister in law.

Aisha: *Chuckles* Same for me.. I never expected that Asia's top 1 businessman will one day be my brother in law. Well... go upstairs and third room on the left side, its Ishita's room.

Abhay: Thanks for telling me. 

After that he went towards Ishita's room and I went outside in the garden.  It was still a little dark as its 5: 45 in the morning. I sat on the swing in the garden and started looking at the sky which was a looking a little red indicating the time for sunrise.

I was lost in the view when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and saw that it was Ishan bhai..

Ishan: Aisha, What happened?

Aisha: I..I'm fine bhai nothing happened.

Ishan: I know we are not that close.. but if something is troubling you, you can tell me.