Epilogue

Jisoo

After leaving korea, jisoo lived with her father and brother in LA United state to study leaving her mom in korea who is a doctor.

She continue Grade 11 - 2 semester at Harvard-Westlake  School after leaving korea

She's broken and lose in the new environment without her mom and friends but her brother has constantly helping her and almost never leaving her side

She became top 1 in Harvard - westlake in a short time and popular, She meet different expert because according to her father she don't need to change but learn so no one can take advantage in her again.

She is still have that Peter pan syndrome but it improved she become depensive with a passive emotions.

Jisoo also make friend's, well it's her brother group of friend's  at  LA it's Jimin,namjoon and seokjin,Jhope and other,Well she's they're princess

In a half year they become good friend, lisa and seulgi with jeongyeon are still her friend and they are planning to visit her but sadly they have so much in their plate Right now.

Her stay are still unknown in her friend in korea except to seulgi,lisa and jeongyeon. She made them promised to secret we're she is even with their girlfriends and specially to  jennie  without telling them the reason.

Jennie

Jennie continue her life in korea without jisoo she try to search her several times but her location  remained unknown, she even ask jisoo's friend but they say that they don't know either.

Did jennie have a boyfriend ?

Yes she have, jinyoung became her boyfriend as her father's wish. After trying several fail attempt  calling and finding jisoo she give up.

Jisoo probably hate her and refused to let her know we're she is. Jennie just try to become a good girlfriend, supporting jinyoung in every soccer match and his friend get together.

But what if jisoo decide to come back ?

What does jennie going to do ?

Does she will choose jisoo instead of her boyfriend ?

Does she will finally disobeyed her father ?

And especially does jisoo will ever forgive her ?

We will find out

___""______"""_______""""_________"""____

guys the Peter pan syndrome 2 CHAPTER 1 was about  released again, stay tunned, don't forget to vote, comment and always support thank you 🤸