Chapter 9

"Don't you have economics class during your college days? Don't you know the concept of comparative advantage?" Zee blantly replied while Nunew grabs some locally- made toothpaste and soap.

"I don't have. It's not part of my course curriculum as Biochemistry student." Zee push the trolley on the other aisle for shampoo and conditioner.

Zee snorted and wrapped his arms around Nunew's ridiculously small waist. Nunew glance at Zee. The tall, handsome man is wearing a pair of jeans and a simple tee. Who would have thought that the gorgeous man pushing his trolley is a natural gas mogul and one of the richest man in Asia?

"Isn't it dangerous for you?" Nunew ask in his low voice hoping no one will hears him. "You're one of the richest men in the country. Is it safe for you to be out in public like this?"

Zee's sinful mouth curved into heart-stopping smile and Nunew momentarily forgot how to breathe.

"I have bodyguards around, don't worry. They are just good in hiding that's why you didn't even notice them. They're like graduates from Ninja Academy."

"Oh god, is that a joke Pruk? So lame."

Zee spank his behind and guide him towards the other aisle of the supermarket.

But he stop when he saw a young man standing near the other aisle.

Just a few feet away from them, He saw his brother Harit, choosing some all purpose cream on the shelf. His brother look up to him.

"Harit..." Nunew moves towards his brother.

Harit moved backwards. Bitterness creeps on the younger's face, as if he just swallowed some bitter medicine. His younger brother didn't say anything. He just turn around and push his cart away from him.

Nunew carefully sigh and tried to put his focus back on his grocery list. There's bitterness forming in his throat but he swallowed it. He was like a robot as he grab his preferred shampoo and conditioner.

Zee didn't say anything and Nunew was thankful because of that. He was checking the bottle label of a certain hair product.

Then he stopped.

"She was the model of your conditioner."

He stared at the young model of his conditioner. Her standee stands near the array of conditioners.

Nunew admit, she look pretty. She is Kimmy Walt.

He saw Zee also looking at the standee.

"You know her?" Nunew ask.

He saw Zee's ice cold eyes. "Yes." His voice as hard and as cold too like ice. "But it's not something you need to know."

Zee hold his back and lead him away from that aisle.

He can taste once again the bitterness on his lips. It's a reminder of what they are and he get the message clearly. They were fuck buddies. He doesn't have the right to ask Zee any personal questions.

When they reach the counter, He saw Zee grab his wallet from his back pocket. He look at Zee coldly.

"You'll pay for my groceries?"

Zee gave him a threatening look. "Are you objecting?"

His mouth opened but no words came out. He shook his head. He should stop overanalyzing. This is not a new strain of dengue virus. He doesn't need to dissect and analyze every little thing that Zee does for him. They were fuck buddies. If Zee did something nice to him, it doesn't mean anything deep.

"No. I shouldn't object to free things right?"

Zee wrapped his arms around his small waist. "I could give you a lot of free things if you want, do you want anything?"