Chapter 1

3rd Person's POV:

There was a man sitting on a chair inside a room made of glass. He sighed and continued to sign the papers on his table.
"Mr. Choi can I come in?" A knock came outside from his office. "Yes, you may." His
assistant came in running. "Yah! Yeonjun hyung! You didn't eat anything right?" The said male turned pale as he looked his assistant. "Yes I did Soobin, why do you ask?" The male frowned "No you didn't, don't lie to me" Soobin groaned.

"I said I did Soobin okay, now go and do your work and let me do mine." Yeonjun replied. Soobin's eyes twitched on hearing the answer. He grabbed Yeonjun's wrist and dragged him out of his office. "Oi Soobin, let go of my hand" He said, attracting all eyes on them

"No I won't and I'll never leave your hand"
Yeonjun was flabbergasted, he scoffed and let Soobin drag him. "Where are we going anyways?" He asked as they reached his car. "To pick up Kai and his friend. Then he'll make you your favorite food." Yeonjun eyes lit up at the thought of having the ramen made by Kai,  even tho every ramen
is cooked the same,  this one was special.

"Okay, let's go!" Yeonjun smiled and Soobin chuckled,  rolling his eyes playfully.

*After some time*

They reached Kai's school and was waiting for him. "Yeonjun hyung!" Yeonjun smiled widely when heard a familiar voice. He opened the door and ran to Kai hugging him tightly. "I haven't seen you for a long time" Kai smiled, he picked up Yeonjun and spun him around.

"Kai! Stop it, I'm going to get dizzy" Yeonjun said giggling. He stopped giggling when he felt the presence of another person. He looked over and saw a man staring at him. The boy looked cute but at the same time handsome. He gazed at him for a minute and snapped out of it.

"Hey Kai put me down" Yeonjun said patting Kai's chest. He put Yeonjun down and smiled at him. "What's your name?" Yeonjun asked looking at the boy. "Beomgyu,  Choi Beomgyu." Yeonjun nodded  "You're a Choi to?" Beomgyu quirked his eyebrow up " Choi too huh, I see" Yeonjun turned his attention towards Kai.

"Let's go home, I want to eat the ramen you make. I haven't eaten yet." Yeonjun smiled making Kai grin. "Come on,  let's get going then" They went inside the car.
Yeonjun in the passenger seat, while Kai and Beomgyu ate in the backsit.

They reached Soobin's house after 20 minutes. They went inside and sat in the living room. Yeonjun saw Alice come downstairs  "How are you doing Alice?" He asked    "Well you know the usual, like Soobin  annoying me and being clingy." Yeonjun laughed when he heard her words.  "Does Soobin annoy you that much?" Alice smiled "Well, he doesn't annoy me that much but that idiot always find new ways to pester me" She said.

She felt arms wrapped around her, she blushed "But she loves this idiot" Soobin said "I mean,  Where's the lie tho?" Alice smiled and held Soobin's hand that was around her waist.  Yeonjun was talking to Alice about how Soobin's to caring but got a phone call.  His smile dropped, but he smiled looking at Alice "I have to get this call, can I go to the balcony?" She smiled, Yeonjun thanked her and went to the balcony.

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun's retreating figure and decided to follow him. He was hesitant if he should follow Yeonjun or not but he decided he wanted to. Beomgyu went to the balcony and hid behind a pillar. He was listening to the call when he heard somthing cery disturbing.

"What do you mean you can see me?"

"Are you stalking me because I don't love you!?"

"Just because my father made me date you- opps sorry, I mean he forced me to date you doesn't mean I'll fall for you"

"Oi! If you do anything to Taehyun, I won't hesitate to kill you"

"I'm hanging up"

Yeonjun sighed loudly. He put his phone inside of his pocket and left. 'He wasn't even aware that I'm here, he'll get kidnapped easily'  Beomgyu thought and went outside. He came downstairs and sat down on a chair.  "Is your ramen finished yet Kai?" Beomgyu yelled from the living room.