Chapter 2

The picture above is a spoiler of my new book

3rd Person's POV:

After yesterday's night, Yeonjun fell asleep and Beomgyu had to carry him to his room.

Yeonjun woke up in a not so familiar room, he looked around and saw that he was in the guest room Beomgyu was staying in, he was processing everything when Beomgyu came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Oh, finally you woke up." Beomgyu said getting ready for school.

"Yes I'm awake" Yeonjun replied looking at anything but Beomgyu. "Are you going to school?" Yeonjun asked as he got out of bed. "Yeah, can you drop me of at my university?" He asked looking at Yeonjun fully dressed.

"Sure, let me get ready first." Yeonjun said and went to his room.

☆After sometime☆

"Hyung are you ready?" Beomgyu yelled from downstairs making Yeonjun wince at the noise "Yeah I'm done, Wait for me outside" He yelled back and went downstairs.

Yeonjun went outside and opened the door of the car. "You ready?" Beomgyu nodded and put on headphones, Yeonjun shrugged and started driving.

They were stuck in traffic for a while now. "What time is it?" Beomgyu asked looking outside the window "Check your phone Beomgyu, if you have your phone don't ask me" Yeonjun replied getting annoyed because of the cars honking and the traffic.

"I was just asking jeez" Yeonjun's eyes twitched, he bit his lip to suppress his anger. "Finally.." Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun wondering why he was so relieved.

"Oi we're here, get out now" Yeonjun said making Beomgyu clench his fist. "Yeonjun hyung, why are you so annoyed in the morning this early?" Beomgyu asked controlling his madness because if he losses his shit he's going to hit or kill someone.

"I don't know why, just go" Yeonjun was closed the door and drove away leaving a very shocked Beomgyu standing there.
He sighed and went inside to his classes.

He went in his classroom and saw Taebin standing with his minions laughing and smiling. He stopped smiling when he spotted Beomgyu looking at him, he went near him "Had fun last night you little shit?" Taebin asked quite aggressively.

"W-what do you mean enjoy what yesterday?" Beomgyu asked being 'scared' "Oh you know what exactly what I mean" Taebin punched Beomgyu square in the face, he stumbled back, bleeding from his nose.

"I'm sorry Taebin, I'll never be near him again. P-please forgive me." Beomgyu begged backing up to the wall.
"Hmm, I'll forgive you only on one condition" Beomgyu looked at him "I want you to be our slave for the rest of the year until we graduate." Taebin smirked evily. "Yes, Taebin-shi" Beomgyu's voice wavered.

"Tsk, not all brave like yesterday are we?" Taebin mocked him, he purposely hit Beomgyu in the shoulder with his while walking away to skip class. 'This damn bastards, I swear I'll kill them' He thought and went to his seat. He sat alone since Huening didn't come today.

★Time skip to 6pm.☆

Yeonjun was even more annoyed than before because of Taebin who decided to visit him while he was at work.

"Yeonjun just accept me, please." Yeonjun ignored his plea, he kept working on his laptop and yawned getting tired of the blabbering Taebin was making.

"Are you even listening to me, if you don't-" "For fuck's sake, just shut the fuck up you bitch" Yeonjun snapped, Taebin was shocked by his sudden outburst. "If you don't stop sprouting out shit, I will turn you to shit myself" Yeonjun sharply said.

"If you want me to- Ok fine I'll shut up" Yeonjun glared at him, he continued to work when Soobin barged in.

"Mr.Choi someone wants to meet you- what the fuck are you doing here?" Soobin marched towards him, he got close to him and grabbed his shirt, dragging him out of the room.

"If you dare to come back again, I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you, break all of your limbs and burry you alive" Taebin nodded quickly at Soobin's piercing gaze.

"Yes sir, I will never come back again." He ran out, almost falling over on his face. "Tsk, bastard" Soobin cursed and went inside Yeonjun's office.

"Mr.Choi why didn't you throw him out?" Yeonjun sighed and took off his glasses. "I wanted to but I wanted you do it instead." Soobin rolled his eyes and went near Yeonjun.

"Mr.Park wanted to meet you at his company." Yeonjun nodded and got up from his seat, he followed Soobin to the car and got in.

"To the Park company please" Soobin said getting in the car beside Yeonjun.

----------------------------------

"Mr.Choi we're here" Yeonjun looked up at Soobin smiling "So are you going to leave now" He asked to Soobin. "Yes but there is a girl who is going to lead you to his room" Yeonjun looked the girl behind him. He sighed and waved at Soobin who left.

"So where is this 'Mr.Park'?" Yeonjun asked looking around the building.

"He's inside this room" Yeonjun looked at the girl and opened the door.

"Mr.Choi nice to meet you" A man with raven hair and green eyes said getting up from his chair putting his hand out.

"Nice to meet you too Mr.Park" Yeonjun shaked his hand and sat down. "Why did you want to meet me Mr.Park?" He looked at Yeonjun and smiled.

"I want to make a deal" Yeonjun looked at him "What kind of deal?" He looked at him. "A deal that consists of money and call me James" Yeonjun had a tight lipped smile on his face.

"Money? Why do you want a deal with me tho?" James smirked. "You have a huge reputation in the business world and I want to collaborate with you because of money and you could bring fame to me for collaborating with the famous Choi Yeonjun" Yeonjun sighed and got up.

"I'm sorry Mr.Park but I can't do that" James frowned "Why can't you? You always deny every deal anyone gives you, do you only think about yourself? Or you slept with someone to get your reputation high" Yeonjun clenched his fist and charged towards James and punched him.

"What did you just say?" Yeonjun snatched his coat collar and punched him again. "I said *cough* did you sleep with someone to - OW!" Yeonjun punched him where the sun doesn't shine.

"You don't know what I went through to get here, do you know!" He yelled "N-no I dont" Yeonjun let go of his collar and left.

"Wait Mr.Choi, where are you going?" Yeonjun ignored the girl's word and left.

'That sick bastard how dare he' He thought while standing in a bus stop waiting for his car. He was looking at the view when he saw 'Beomgyu? What is he doing here?'

Word count-1172

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this part.

Have nice day/night, Bye!🔪🌚

The emojis have spoilers to next chapter.