Dares | One

*

**

***

" So for this months anual dare party I was thinking something a bit more extreme..!" Mari said mystirously, holding a flashlight under her chin.

" Nothing too dangerous, remember what happened that one time?" Gregor killed the mood, reminding us of what happened last time.

The dare we did five months ago was climbing on the roof and spending the night there. Unfortuanitly, Greg got attacked by a flock of crows and fell eight stories down, breaking both legs and injuring his spine. Lets just say that his mom was not happy...

" Of course we do, you talk about it all the time. " Everyone in the room including me rolled our eyes.

" Don't you worry dude, this time it'll be 100% safe. We're just gonna break into an abandoned meat shop and spend the night there!" Mari suggested with a smirk. " That doesn't sound so-..."

" Gregy boo..c'mon, I'm sure it'll be a nice~"  My friend Tori wrapped her arms around his neck sweetly. " Alright...fine..." He gave in.

***

It was about a 15 minute walk for the seven of us until we found the place. It was called Yum, Yum, Chicken, 'Yum Yum Edibles', but it it was bombarted by vegan signs all aroundthe building. Also, I hadn't noticed until now, but this is a crime.

One of the boys who were with me was Jayden. He took a flamethrower out of his bookbag and set the lock on fire, and then used twezers to push it off of the door.

Soon later we were inside and set our sleeping bags down in the back room.

" It's a bit cold in here...don't you guys think we should start leaving...?" A girl named Chloe hesatintly placed her blanket on the ground. " Don't be ridiculous, we won't leave until mor-" Jayden paused mid sentence when we all heard a screamfor the main room.

The only one of us that weren't in here with us was Mari.

" So whos gonna go...?" I asked, breaking the silence. " You brought it up.." Tori whispered. " Haven't you guys ever watched any horror movies? We aren't supposed to split up..!" Jayen stood up defencivly and grabbed a baseball bat out of his bag. " How many weapons do you have?" Greg rolled his eyes. " You do not need to know, just...come on. "

All of us slowly tip-toed out to the main room behind Jayden.

This was honestly a horrible idea...

When we made it to the middle of the main room we found Mari on the floor passed out with blood around her head.

We all screamed and scrambled to grab Mari and make it out of the shop, but it turned out the person who knocked her out locked the door.

While we were all too busy to notice that the person was lurking in the shadows and drugging us one by one.

Once I noticed everyones silence in the room I turned around and saw it behind me. I wasn't able to get a good luck at it or anything, only that it  was really tall, but in a matter of seconds I was out cold.

*

**

***

hope you enjoyed!!!